[Closed] Win one of five Android neon lamps from AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertothenight

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Holy crap those lamps are sweet! My fingers are crossed! :)

The coolest light around, from the coolest Android blog around. Drop a post in this thread letting us know you're interested and we'll pick five winners at random.

U.S. only (the fixtures are designed to plug into the standard outlets in your house) and don't cheat! Cheaters will meet the bad side of Super Mod and all-knowing dude Cyber Warrior, and nobody want's to meet that side of him :p

The contest ends Friday night (whenever Friday night ends in your time zone) and we'll announce the winners on the blog over the weekend.

Good luck!

mmaria452

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

The coolest light around, from the coolest Android blog around. Drop a post in this thread letting us know you're interested and we'll pick five winners at random.

U.S. only (the fixtures are designed to plug into the standard outlets in your house) and don't cheat! Cheaters will meet the bad side of Super Mod and all-knowing dude Cyber Warrior, and nobody want's to meet that side of him :p

The contest ends Friday night (whenever Friday night ends in your time zone) and we'll announce the winners on the blog over the weekend.

Good luck!

Omg.. I luv it. I'm an android fanatic and wud luv to win one. I've enter in every contest ya do and any forum's which is about android and still never won anything.. maybe today is my lucky day.. I will definitely put it to use..good luck every one

Status
Not open for further replies.