08-28-2012 10:25 PM
127 1234 ...
tools
    This is my interpretation of Lloyd Skywalker trying to save his girlfriend "Mara Galaxy Tab Jade"
    that has been kidnapped by Samsung on earth!! I merged Lloyd with my favorite...STAR WARS!....First time I actually draw anything on a tablet!. Hope u guys like it! I used Sketchbook to draw this on my Nexus 7!!! I want to win this tablet because it would be amazing to have a high end tablet for my school. The Nexus 7 is great but this tabet with the S Pen would be ideal for my studies!!!... Please android central!!!....It would make me the happiest in the world to win this!!!

Chocu1a likes this.
    08-16-2012 03:15 PM
    Hi,
    I drew this lloyd with flag and galaxy note 10.1 on my Gnex using SketchBook Mobile. You can see lloyd is so proud of winning a Galaxy note 10.1 and waving "AndroidCentral" flag on top of mountain (sorry, you couldn't see it, it's on back side of flag ).
    I would love to own a galaxy note 10.1 as it has quad-core Exynos processor and enhanced input capabilities of the tab’s digital stylus which i can use for my study research and job, especially in area of drawing wireframe for product designs using stylus.
    08-16-2012 03:35 PM
    here you go
    08-16-2012 03:43 PM
    I hope everyone can get some kick out this!
    amojeba likes this.
    08-16-2012 03:48 PM
    OOOH!
    Drawing! I can do that! Will posy my pic in this space..
    08-16-2012 04:04 PM
    Jelly Bean-masked Lloyd. "Got the Jelly Bean?"

Nexus 7
    Sketchbook Pro

This is to express my happiness on using Nexus 7 as my first tablet and also having the latest Android OS Jelly Bean.
    I want to win the Galaxy Note tab for my mom since she gave me her laptop for my studies in college starting September.

email: tjdultra@gmail.com
    08-16-2012 04:38 PM
    I actually had to do something like this back in high school for a project... Here it is unmodified. Might remake so it is a bit cleaner but for now this is what I have.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxqf1acf3b...2014.35.56.jpg

And a video of the program running for it: here

If Dropbox bandwidth runs out I'll try YouTube then...

If people want me to I can post the code for it but only after the contest.

EDIT: For some reason the IMG tags do not like DropBox links...
    08-16-2012 04:47 PM
    Lloyd Android.....Gettin' stronger everyday!!

This was just a quick pencil sketch of Lloyd on printer paper. My inspiration was the idea that the Android OS ( and Android Central of course) just keeps getting better and better. I have wanted an Android tablet for a long time but, as one of the many thousands of people hit hard by this economy , there are more pressing things I need to do with my earnings. Such as housing, clothing and feeding my family of 5. Do not pitty us for we get by and do ok. All that said I think winning a tablet would be really cool and put a huge smile on my face . Thanks for reading.
    08-16-2012 06:08 PM
    I drew this by hand and then colored it and touched it up on my Touchpad running ICS. See? I need a REAL Android tablet. This thing just isn't cutting it.

The inspiration is obvious. Lloyd is Super.
    08-16-2012 06:11 PM
    I title this, Dr Evilloyd....

1st of all, I have supported the android vision since the HTC Hero. Since then I have become much more active with technogy. You know how everyones always saying that Google/Android is going to take over the world. Well... Say hello to Dr. Evilloyd. Plus I also enjoyed the Austin Powers movies. I made this with Adobe Illustrater CS4 on my computer. I wish I had a tablet were I can draw something like this, but there hasn't been a strong 10 inch tablet with drawing capabilities, that has caught my eye till this one. Hope everyone enjoys this one.
    08-16-2012 06:37 PM
    Well Lloyd's day job is working at android central ( a news place like *cough* that one guy) and to the right is his alter ego, super droid.I was also inspired by the long awaited Google play gift cards And how its going to save lots of people from pirating hence his cape. This was drawn on my nexus 7 on sketchbook mobile. My first doodles on this device

The second drawing is that Lloyd is everywhere meaning android central is everywhere... it can be on your smart TV (can it ? I don't own one I just presumed, that one was a vizio) , on your 10 inch tablet ( Samsung ), on your 7inch tablet ( nexus 7) , or on the go on your phone ( that one is an xperia)

The third was inspired by the playstore and the screen of my nexus 7. I just absolutely love the colors they looked like aurora lights . So basically here Lloyd collected the lights and put them in his bag

I absolutely love drawing and this would be a blessing to receive for anyone. With its manyy features it'd be great for doodling and the new school year since I have no computer/laptop. Good luck to every one I've seen most and they look amazing!
    08-16-2012 06:59 PM
    I think it worked.
    Blue Lloyd! and Lloyd the Artist!
    "Created" on my tab 2 7.0 using the photo editor.

All pictures were in my file of wallpapers.
    08-16-2012 08:13 PM
    Ok - heres my stupid little comic! Its Lloyd drawing a droid and apple holding hands - signifying mobile peace! A world where people can proudly own androids, iphones, windows phones, and even symbian phones without fear of ridicule!

Since I don't have a tablet or a smartphone (hint hint ) I used my fathers computer with photoshop CS4!

If I could win this, It would be a dream come true for me - I have yet to own a smartphone, tablet, or computer of my own! I plan on practicing to get an Arts Degree in college so this would be amazing for productivity, and portability! (and it would save my parents and I a lot of money!)

With that, thanks for allowing me to enter and good luck to EVERYONE!
    08-16-2012 08:16 PM
    I'm entering on the behalf of my talented daughter, she's 11 and loves Android. Recently bought her a Toshiba Thrive that she accidentally dropped when our dog jumped on her. She still loves it though despite the cracked glass.

I'm always trying to get her to draw on her tab but I think she'd love to create some art with the Galaxy Note and that built in pen!

Jules thought this was relevant because she's gearing up to go back to school, as well as lots of other kiddos

Photo by echoplexse • Instagram
    murphious likes this.
    08-16-2012 08:27 PM
    This Sweet little picture I made on sketchbook express on my GALAXY NEXUS (Stock 4.1.1) and touched it up on Google+. AKA I did an Android man(LLOYD) on a Google phone, touched up by Google's software, meaning that Google's software has come a long way.. My Second picture is a little comic I drew, Showing the best part of android compared to a normal apple iPhone user's worries. Now if I had a Galaxy Note 10.1 I could show all of my Apple friends how this new tablet can roast the iPad any day. I also think the pop up play is a killer hit, especially since you can do thatwhile doing other things on the screen. This tablet kills on functionality, and since I am just starting at a university, I think this would be a great companion for day-to-day life. Any way, I had a lot of fun making these pictures, and I hope you Like them! Pick me, please!

imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    08-16-2012 08:41 PM
    Drew this. Scanned it. Did some touche ups with photoshop. Then copied to my Optimus s. Downloaded PicsArt(free & i recommend it) added some effects and sHaBaM!!ps that is way i originally drew the Lloyd droid. Not evil. Just... hungry. An apple a day keeps Lloyd alive!

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
    murphious likes this.
    08-16-2012 08:43 PM
    I drew this picture on my Galaxy S3 using drawing pad. I drew this picture because i thought that lloyd needed a mate in his life. The picture is of him and a girl getting married. I would like to win because i would like to have a tablet to try drawing on and I have never had a tablet before and would like to try it out.
    08-16-2012 09:36 PM
    I drew this using paint tool sai Lloyd showing us his artistic style n
    the second fan art is of me welding I Iove u in to Lloyd.
    the third one one was done on my xperia s with autodesk sketchbook Lloyd met a friend and enjoying the poorly drawn sunset.
    and the hand drawn one makes no sense but you don't need to when your Lloyd

Lloyd testing out the signal on his android with the android space station in the background sketched on my xperia s using autodesk sketchbook and painted with paint tool sai
    next up is Lloyd bolt doing usain bolt's pose.
    also two more drawings sorry for uploading so much I just enjoy drawing Lloyd
    the last on is Lloyd as Chell

i would love to win the galaxy note would be great to use because i am about to start uni and it would be great for my graphics design course and i can do my art anywhere and it is also a great tablet and it would be my first tablet
    All of these took me about 25hrs to do
    you can find the full resolution pictures here IshmanAllenLitchmore on deviantART
    08-16-2012 09:52 PM
    This isn't a very good drawing but it was done on a galaxy sII using sketchbook... I would love to win the tablet to get back into drawing and the tablet would make it easy to do anywhere I find time.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    08-16-2012 10:02 PM
    You certainly are fond of praising yourself, while its fine to appreciate your work, its up to the judges if its win worthy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    08-16-2012 10:44 PM
    I don't have a tablet (hence the main reason to participate) and I don't find it comfortable using my GS2, so I'm doing my entry on the computer, I hope it's ok
    08-16-2012 11:59 PM
    This is my original idea. Gonna try and finish this via phone by Sunday!

Oh yea I did this using the E4GT!
    08-17-2012 03:58 AM
    Well, since Google added music to its Play store a while ago, I wanted to draw something to celebrate that with a tribute to one of the best artists ever. I took obvious inspiration from the Abbey Road cover, but set in a more technological, dystopian world. My four Beatle-Lloyds (or as I like to call them, Bloyds) are meant to take after a real Beatle.

This was done in Illustrator and Photoshop, but it would be absolutely amazing to be able to use the Note 10.1 with Ideas and Photoshop Touch. Besides, I'd be able to go paperless for all of my uni notes (especially with Kno textbooks!), which would certainly save my back and the environment.

chinkyizza, 15israellai and jfs101 like this.
    08-17-2012 04:56 AM
    Samsung and Apple have a run-in in a tavern. Fortunately Sheriff Loyd is there to step in:
    08-17-2012 05:07 AM
    the real hero is you. . . !
    what I love most about android is creativity and functionality (multi task in the new 10.1 note is just awsom ) I used my galaxy note to create the heroes who are android robos that do crazy stuff like the crazy os they represent and the theme is that the real hero (though their unique abilities ) is the driver of that robot
    08-17-2012 05:20 AM
127 1234 ...