[Closed] Win a Google Play gift card from Poweramp & AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClinchDroid

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
re: Win 1 of 50 $10 Google Play gift cards from Poweramp & AC!

I've never used PowerAmp, but if I win I will have to check it out. I listen to music all the time on my Galaxy Nexus & nexus 7.

firefly9397

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site

Music brings me back to some great memories. I already have Power Amp on my phone and tablet and love it!

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I love music because its full of energy and always brings the best out of me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Signewton

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Poweramp is great in that it scans my files and makes sure the latest music is in my library. The gift card would be great to add music with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trainer_1

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Why do I love music? Might as well ask why do I love air. It's a biological necessity.

Favorite features of PowerAmp? The EQ has no equal, even after a year and a half. I was also drawn to its ability to play folders and edit tags. I've been recommending it since beta!

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Originally, I was going to post as a non-PowerAmp user. So I tried it and it is amazing. The transitions between the songs are smooth. My favorite features are that and the fact you can quickly change album artwork. I love it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hero

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love to listen listen to music because It helps me relax after I have a stressful day. My favorite things about power amp is having the equalizer to hear your music how you want to.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Jrmurph3

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site

Why do I love music? Well, who doesn't love music? Music sets the mood. Music makes memories. Music makes life. Music is inspiration. I can't find a time where music hasn't made my mood different, for better or worse. It gets me pumped when I work out, it makes me content when I'm upset. Music is life and now that we have all experienced music, the world would go crazy without it.

ccalvo

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site

I've been using poweramp for a few years... sounds awesome with my trucks sound system... i love the EQ!!

eliasso

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

i became an addict to music after starting playing drums!!! it helps me release some of the steam..

I like the fact that i can install themes for poweramp

Status
Not open for further replies.