[Closed] Win a Google Play gift card from Poweramp & AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
unnamed_0.jpg
What better way to celebrate a long weekend than with a giveaway?!

Max MP, the team behind Poweramp, wants to give a big thank you to their loyal users and has given us 50 $10 Google Play gift cards to pass on to you! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below letting us know why you love music, and if you're a Poweramp user tell us what your favorite feature of the app is. It's that easy! We'll choose winners and post them to the blogs after Labor Day.

If you haven't checked out Poweramp yet, you are definitely missing out. This app has a list of great features, like tag editing, theme support, scrobbling, and that amazing graphical EQ and is one of the best music players for mobile on any platform. The full app runs $4.99 but there is a trial version available.

*Update* There was a bit of miscommunication, we're actually giving away 50 gift cards for $10 each! The odds of winning a prize here are fantastic, so make sure you enter! :D

Last edited:

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Win a $50 Google Play gift card from Poweramp & Android Centr

I would like to win. I love music, because it brings back memories of good times in my life, and it just calms me.

benmarvin

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

I love PowerAmp, already bought the full version months ago. Aside from all the features, I just love how beautiful it is, way better on the eyes than any other music app out there.

anon(53708)

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The thing I like best about Poweramp is that fact that when it scans your library it keeps your file structure. It doesn't take the metadata and totally screw up your library

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Pick me! Music keeps me sane on long nights being on call. Helps me focus and get work done!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

eklisiewicz

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

I have loved music my whole life, was once a DJ, and now write interview bands and write music reviews for fun. Poweramp is great because it plays virtually any type of music format and is so cool.

YoshiFan501

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site

i listen to poweramp all the time because it kicks my stock one out of the water!

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

I would consider getting poweramp with a $50 google gift card :)

NeoHoneyTea

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

I would love to win this! Further, music is my life! I wake up to it, I study with it on in the background, I workout with it. The works! Without music my life would be pretty bland. :D

8900_801

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site

Music is a great escape for me if I'm having a bad day or need some inspiration to keep going!

Thanks for being so generous!

Parydox

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

I love music 'cause it makes the time pass quicker, especially when waiting for and riding on the bus to work. And it's a good way to relieve stress rocking out. I use Slacker, personally.

oh_so_Giana

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

Love. Love. LOVE POWER AMP! It's the ONLY app I have every really purchased! I love everything about it, the ability to change the eq and the widget allows me to still change up my music even with my lock screen!! My husband also purchased it too!! :):):):):D:D:D:D

GareyW

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

Actually I use it more for audio books. It is perfect for that. Unplug the earpiece, it stops. Plug it back in and it starts where it left off. Love that feature.

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

WOW!! i can't buy apps from Google Play because i don't have visa or something like that .. if i win this gift card .. PowerAMP will be first paid app in my one x

Status
Not open for further replies.