[Closed] Announcing Android Central's Nexus 7 a Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
contest_nexus.jpg
The only thing better than a Nexus 7 is a free Nexus 7, am I right? So then, let's give one away! In fact, we're going to give one away every week! That's right, each week will be a new chance to enter to win your very own Nexus 7 for FREE from Android Central. Sometimes entering will be easy, like leaving a comment. Sometimes we might make you jump through some hoops to enter. Either way, you'll want to come back every week and enter, because every week is a new chance to win.

This week all you have to do to enter is leave a comment below. That's it! Come back next week to see if you've won, and for your next chance to enter. Good luck!

Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must be a registered member of Android Central. The contest is open worldwide and anyone can enter. Only one entry per person per week, unless otherwise noted. Winners will be announced weekly on the blogs along with instructions for entering for the next week. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be contacted via email, so be sure your profile is up-to-date.\

*UPDATE* We had to switch things up a bit, so a winner wasn't announced last week. That means we'll have TWO winners, announced Monday. Keep your eyes on the blogs tomorrow for the announcement, and sorry for the confusion. :D

Last edited:

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I've got a new baby coming in the next three weeks. I could use one to show off pictures and videos of my new bundle!

Sent from my Motorola Atrix HD via Tapatalk

Loki0402

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I would really love to win my phone is messed up right now and I have to always use talk to text because my touch screen clicks on 1,000,000 different things at once and for some reason even though I paid a lot of money for this phone verizon won't replace it after 30 days

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.