[Closed] Change your avatar and you could be a winner in our Nexus 7 A Week Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
TXknD.jpg
You know when you're scrolling through the forums, reading some threads, and as you scroll down all you see is Lloyd? We all love him, he's a great guy, but we want to see a little more personality in the forums. This week, in order to enter to win a free Nexus 7 tablet, you must change your avatar to something other than the default Lloyd picture. It can be anything you want (within reason, ie. no nudies), it just can't be default. When you're done, post a comment in this contest thread below so we can see that you have a shiny new avatar, and that's it! You have yourself an entry into the contest for this week. And for those of you that already have a custom avatar, you're in luck --all you have to do is leave a comment.

Not sure how to change your avatar? It's really easy. First, you have to be a member of Android Central. (Duh!) Once you're logged in, go to the top left where you see your name and current avatar. Access the User CP drop down menu, click on Edit Avatar, and follow the instructions there. Easy, peasy. Now, get 'er done!

Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must be a registered member of Android Central. The contest is open worldwide and anyone can enter. Only one entry per person per week, unless otherwise noted. Winners will be announced weekly on the blogs along with instructions for entering for the next week. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be contacted via email, so be sure your profile is up-to-date.

Last week's winners posted here: Ready for your next shot at winning a free tablet in our Nexus 7 A Week Giveaway? | Android Central

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Go Gators!!!! It would sure make it easier on me to follow my favorite team with a new tablet...so pick me and watch Saturday as the Gators beat the LSU Tigers!

cliffy223

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
This is nice I like these types of contest where you have to do something. I just hope you all aren't KU fans. M-I-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan