[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb0964

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the oppurtunity to win such a sweet device. If i win i will give it to my wife for our anniversary. I know its not the most romantic gift. However it would be One X that she will love. Since her current phone gives her no end of problems. :p

cccdrew

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win the HTC ONE X+, the same one that you can't win, not that I want to rub that in. Isawwhatyoudidthere dammit. Sweet phone.

Capnwalker

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I would totally like to get a HTC One X+ as my favorite phone in the last few years was the Dinc. I would love to go back to HTC I Love the Sense and if I cant have the DNA then give me the One X+!!!
:)

mbarney35

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a One-X+! I've been thinking about switching to AT&T so this would be perfect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You know I NEVER thought in a million years I'd ever desire an Android handset. After many years with the Mac/iPhone/iPad all of that changed with the Galaxy SIII. These forums have really made the transition from iOS to Android a breeze. It was the initial SIII review seen here that sealed the deal. I'd love to win a OneX+ and pass along the good fortune of my SIII to a deserving techie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta