[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
htc_one_plus_0.jpg

OH MY LORD IT'S GETTING SEXY UP IN HERE!

Wanna win an AT&T HTC One X+? Heck yes you do. I do, but I can't. (shakes hillbilly fist at Cory and Phil). Here's your chance. Read carefully, not because there's a test, but because you can win a freaking HTC One X+ if you do.

• Make sure you have a real email address in use at Android Central. I can't contact you if you have some spam can email or just used a fake.
  • Make sure you aren't a winner of a device in the past 12 months from AC. We want to spread the love.
  • Make one post in this thread. Only one. It's a very important post, and you'll use it to tell me that you want to win a freaking HTC One X+ -- the very same One (seewhatididthere) that I can't win. Dammit.
  • If you try to do the old switcheroo and make multiple accounts, you will get caught. Then you will go on a list I keep of people who never, ever, EVAR get to win a contest from Mobile Nations. That's a list you don't want to be on.

On Friday Nov. 23 (yes, the day after Thanksgiving) I'm going to pick a post at random. I will then check to make sure your name isn't on my list. I will then check to make sure your name shouldn't be on my list. Then I'll check that you didn't post twice in here.Finally, I'll check to make sure we haven't sent you a phone or tablet this year from another contest.

If everything checks out, I'll email you to tell you that you won a freaking HTC One X+ -- the very same one that I can't win. DAMMIT.

Last edited:

cozbaldwin

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jerry.
I'd love to win a Nexus 4. But since that's not up for grabs, I will be totally happy winning an HTC One X+.
Anything to dump my Nexus S.
Thanks.
- Me

saegiru

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I would absolutely love to win one of these, but history tells me that it will not happen. Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

eblackman

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Everyone screammmm HTC 123 HTC 123 For me LOL I would love to have this phone and i remember my first HTC phone the hero and this would be a huge jump.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Helllooooo HTC one x+! Woohoo the rest of y'all can quit posting now. Oh yeah oh yeah

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ajhall62

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, If I win this freaking HTC One X +. I will use it to its greatest abilities. You will never have to worry about its forever home and cuss me out. So no more Damit!

michaelsrevel

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I really want this freaking HTC ONE X+... And I would be sorry you can't win it. But that does take one person out of the mix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood