[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Alright, Jerry, first and foremost, I know you're puzzled as to how can a guy named VerizonSalesRep would need with a One X+....long story! But as I now type this from my 1X, I need that + for the + GBs of information storage, newer UI, and the fact that it will come with Jelly Bean is deelish...pun intended! Pwitty pwease lemme get that HTC One X+ up outchaaaa!

Lupercal

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Do I need some kind of heart warming story about why I want to win a phone? Or is saying that winning a phone would just be really sweet good enough? Cause I don't have a heart warming story...

cbprod

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i would love to have the one x+, havent been able to put the one x since i got it. would love to hand it over to my brother and get the newer version :eek:)

Only1Z

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, I NEED a One X+. I don't just want one. I have a stock AT&T HTC Inspire with no memory left. Unlike most people here, I've had that phone nearly 2 years. So as you can see, I'm desperate and need a new phone. And I LOVE the One X+!

r007

1337 Member
May 23, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, if I win I'll split the prize with ya. I get it Monday, Wednesday, Friday, you get it Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and on Sunday we have a rock+paper+scissors dual to see who gets it?

Status
Not open for further replies.