[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to Day 2 of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]

Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. We wanna see your current phone or tablet. Take a picture and post it to this thread.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

Last edited:

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
dezesy7u.jpg

I really want to win a Nexus 7...It would really accompany my US Cellular Galaxy S2 running ICS (yes they finally released it)... And somehow I managed to be the first person to post!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Jimieo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Please excuse my mistake in posting another self portrait. I simply assumed the contest would be the same as yesterday's. I apologize for not reading the entry rules carefully enough. With that said here is my Galaxy S III
This is my first Android device and I am quite anxious to try out AOSP!

2012-12-18 15-36-44.866.jpg

Last edited:

Zs2art

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My VZW GN2 watching a little day time TV while I work. He obviously needs to do a little more exercize since he outgrew his chair ;)

Attachments

• GN2 TV Time.jpg
    GN2 TV Time.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 93

Dame95

Sep 1, 2010
www.OmenDesigns.com
Pic of my GNex (the VZW Redheaded Stepchild) -

Edited: Changed the pic.
Didnt realize so many ppl doing the "infinity" camera pic... so I figured I would show what I use as my Desktop Dock.
I legitimately use it pretty often. It is an original Leech figure from He-man, that I found in one of my old toy boxes.
It still works great, and holds all day!
tumblr_mf8k66uTex1s0ibbao1_1280.jpg

Also - I didnt see anything stated about using multiple pics, so here's a good mirror shot for what it's worth.
tumblr_mf8v8py4bV1s0ibbao1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance