[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

We're back! Apologies for the delay -- we had some technical demons to squash this week, and we wanted everyone to be able to enter this contest.

So, welcome to Day 4 of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Let us know the last Android device you purchased. We're curious.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

Last edited:

robung

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Two Droid Razr Maxx's were purchased. No wait, a Nexus 7 was purchased for my son to be opened on Christmas but he doesn't know that yet so I will officially stick with my first answer.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Last device was a used Galaxy S 3 I picked up last week, craigslist.

I do like it as well as the One X.

By the way, since it looks like the mayans were wrong, do I still have to go to work today ?

:eek:

alter3d.c0re

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
A pair of $50 Walmart special Ematic tablets for my kids Christmas. Rooted and Google goodness installed before wrapping them. They're 8 and 9 so no Nexus for them...yet. If they're going to break something I'd rather let them prove themselves on something less expensive. Before that, it would be this junky Motorola FLIPSIDE. *sigh* A lifetime of regrets in that purchase.

Sent from my MB508 using Android Central Forums

Jose Fernandez1

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Three T-Mobile sgs3 white 16gb for my wife, my daughter and my self. Love this phone currently rooted and running Darth stalker rom version #3:D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

Adirolfx

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
My first and latest android phone is my Samsung Galaxy S III. Love it!

Next will be an android tablet of some sort...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

nelschroeder

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was just last week when I bought my wife a Samsung Galaxy SII that she will get for Christmas.. I was going to get her a Galaxy Nexus but the last time we had identical phones we always were grabbing each others phone by mistake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

special_k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
A new Nexus S for my girlfriend because she broke her last one. Oh, and a Nook HD for her mother, but that's for xmas so it is still in the box!

pdl2mtl90

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Bought my last (and first) Android a couple of months ago when I got my S3. And I'm hooked, this phone is awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was the formidable Nexus 4.

Yes, I read all the rules/instructions and I know you don't need to submit a pic to enter this one, but it doesn't say NOT to submit one, so here's my N4 with a few of its friends. :)
IMAG0022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey