[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCube

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought a Nexus 4 on November 13, and this is the first Android device I've purchased. Funnily enough, I ordered mine during my physics class with no problems, and though I did get on the dreaded backorder list, that's still miles better than pretty much having to wait for a month just to order a phone.
Have to say, this is probably the best phone I've ever gotten my hands on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

nthnu

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Technically the last one purchased is a Polaroid 7" tablet, but it's for Christmas...shhh! :)

Latest, in use, are a Droid Bionic and LG Revolution.

jtmeyers

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
The latest Android device I purchased is my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III.

Hopefully tomorrow I can say that my latest Android device received is a Nexus 7. :)

dwain77

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
My last, first and only person Android purchase to this point is my Skyrocket. Although I guess we did get my wife a SII...then warranty upped her to a Skyrocket too. Plus I influenced my mother in law into a Note.

stickmoney

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Wife wanted an iPhone 5. Pre-ordered it. Came in she had it for 3 days hated it and said she wanted my phone. I have a Samsung galaxy s3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Zanzaras

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device i purchased was the special edition R2-D2 Droid 2 for my nephew (He loves Star Wars). He promptly dropped it and shattered the screen. **sigh** :(

Status
Not open for further replies.