[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
My last Android purchase was my HTC EVO LTE. Despite all the hate I find it an amazing phone.

Now I'd love to be able to say "My Nexus 7 tablet with a $25 Google Play gift card" on Monday if you ask me, "What was the last Android device that you won from the most awesome Android Website in the world?" ;D

monkeybuttons

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
First and last so far: T-Mobile Galaxy S2, aka Hercules. Yeah buddy. Gonna get me some Nexus lovin' next, but probably not til the Nexus 5 (or whatever they'll call it).

Orkchop

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The last Android device I purchased was an unlocked Galaxy Nexus from the play store. Or it may have been the Nexus S I purchased for my wife off of eBay at the same time. (She wanted a smaller phone, and that was the only sub-4.5-inch phone with Ice Cream Sandwich.) Her phone's starting to drop signal, I just hope it lasts long enough for the Nexus 4's to get back in stock.

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, yes. My 16gb Nexus 7. I pre ordered it at launch. I had it for about 2 weeks, when it happened. My wife's EVO4g died, water damaged (she actually said "I ONLY dropped it in one puddle"), and we had no money to buy a new one. So I went to Craigslist and I whored out my precious Nexus and in return she got a shiny new(ish) iPhone 4. It was purple, mirrored, and only started the BLOD and random reboots after the other persons number got disconnected. So you know TWO DAYS!
I miss my dear Nexus, and can't afford to replace it as when we do find some funds it has to go to replace a POS "phone".

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a week or two on my most recent Android purchase, a Sprint LG Optimus G... I got tired of low powered entry level phones (HTC Hero then Samsung Replenish) and decided to play with the big boys. Android is being very very good to me. :)

I would love a Nexus 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.