[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holidays to my wonderful wife and 4 great kids. I am so thankful that I can this time of year with them. They truly are the reason for my happiness. They are the best.
Sent from my Nexus 10

draven760

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to say that in light of recent tragedies, we should take time out to appreciate our nation's teachers and educators, since they work so hard and are responsible for shaping the next generation. Happy Holidays to all!

afza

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
My son love our tablet. And I love this holiday season. There were lots of great app discount and I've been on a shopping spree buying apps for my son. He's only 4 years old and already good at navigating android. Who said ease of use only for iOS?

bibitteski

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I would like to express my admiration to my daughter whose difficult pregnancy is nearing it's end soon.

All she has endured to bring us our first grand-daughter is truly remarkable.

Nathan_SG

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to tell everyone at AC that my beautiful wife of 23 years is having a birthday tomorrow (Dec 23). I love her so much, and I love her more every day. I can not imagine my life without her.

David Hofberg

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The birth of each of my three children taught me the meaning of unconditional love. They amaze and elevate me every day. I don't know what I did to merit such good fortune.

tz3026

May 17, 2011
Visit site
My wife is the most wonderful person I know. She has put up with my nonsense for over 32 years and I would love to give her a tablet of her very own.

knightowl23

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Greetings to the Android Central crew. I just wanted say that Phil is one of the most influential people in the Android movement. The media plays an important role. From following him on Google+ until the real Android Central page was up, I always check in with Android Central, So Happy Holidays! Peace

Culex316

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
My dad is such a great person...a person who has consistently supported me throughout my life and sees to it that I don't go without a college degree...that's why I'd like to give him this tablet for Christmas, it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12