[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
To all those who aren't with their families this holiday season, you're not alone - we're all your family at Android Central.

See you all Tuesday morning to see how to root whatever is the Christmas tree!

superunleadedv

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Lets all be happy this Christmas! stay positive and stay smiling! share your blessings to strangers and greet them a merry christmas. a smile from them will be the best gift you will ever have! give friends and family a hug! peace to all mankind! Merry Christmas everyone! from The Philippines!

thaphoenix2

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I can't say enough about this guy I talked to today. I work in a call center, and was having a terrible day. and he was going on basically just telling me how lucky we are to be alive. that no matter how bad we have it there is someone what worse than you. kinda brightened my day.

damnRGregory

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
noob here but I've already been reading Android Central through the app Pulse.

Wonderful year it is for us all. Because end of the world did not happen and we still a next year to
keep us all excited. New Android. New gadgets. And of course, a brand new us.

Happy holidays guys, from the Philippines to around the world.

Mesz919209

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I will say this because it is true and if it doesn't win, so be it. I have the most incredible wife there is and can't even begin to type why that is true. she takes everything for this family on her shoulders and doesn't complain about doing it. Incredible woman...Feel good that it is said and don't care if it wins a tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21