[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
My beloved wifey to be... Where would I be without her? ? The best mommy, the best lover (that's right I said it), and overall the best person. Beauty and kind are words invented for her. Tablets like the nexus were made to entertain her. And I hope to win this one just for her. Thanks for the opportunity AC!

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I would have to say my mom is the best person in the world. Even at my age now where girls come first in most guys life's.

Without my mom I don't think I would have made it as far as I have in life and she always makes me want to better myself.

Merry Christmas everyone and congratulations to who ever wins.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

phqchevys

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world's happiness now. How? By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a life time.

Pablo Sarmiento

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've just recently become a convert to Android Central but for the last few weeks I turn here everyday for my Android fix and I have to say Android Central has become a favorite source of news. Thank you so much!:)

Bret Subsits

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I wanna say thanks to my brother for being the man and picking me up some food on his way home from work this way i dont have to go out in the cold.. THANKS VINCENT!!!! without you i would be hungry. thanks for being AWESOME!!!

mohoq1

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Happy holidays to all! Peace to all. And I hope the best for who ever wins this epic tablet.

PS Phil needs to change his picture to a more jollier one lol.:)

neilc018

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My mom is one of the best things that had happened to me. Her tablet is crashing down at all times. She needs the perfect tablet, Nexus 7. I need this one for her :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol