[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

Last edited:

cloud12077

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
My first graders are the greatest kids I could ever ask for!

I think it is great what you do for the nerd in all of us. Thank you Android Central!

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
My boyfriend is so completely groovy. Can't wait to spend the holidays with him ( and hopefully play with our nexus 7s by the fire )

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(833652)

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Although I work 12 hour shifts now at the end of the year, my fiance? is really supportive, the sandwiches I get are awesome.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas!

the1dynasty

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Sarah, the cashier at the grocery store today, had a great big beautiful smile... And I let her know!!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

N33k5

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
If it were not for you all at Android Central being a homemaker would be a great deal harder for me. You guys make being in a box with an epic 2 year old and another little one on the way much easier to deal with. If it makes you feel any better if you give me this Nexus 7 my mom can get her Kindle Fire back from my son. He is in love with Angry Birds :) Keep being awesome Phil, Jerry, Alex, and everyone else over there!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus with 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

tmaze

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
If I say something nice about my sweetie he'll tease me much longer than I care for. - so I'll say that the folks at Android Central and the forums are a terrific group. Happy Holidays all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.