[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnannuri

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I've received a gift saying "happy holidays" yesterday by total surprise as I didn't even expect. That is from my best best friend. Things like these make me feel very happy and special. (Of course, I've sent a surprise gift to my friend too! :)).
Hope everyone have a great Christmas and enjoy their holidays! And thanks to Phil and team AC!!

Attachments

• IMAG0015[1].jpg
    IMAG0015[1].jpg
    612.6 KB · Views: 4

BiDuSoft

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I would love one of these for my development work. Pick me pls !!!
Oops, forgot about the rules, I am thankful for all of you supporters who bought my apps on Google Play. I would not have made it this far without you.

nielsor

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I love my girlfriend kristen for sticking by my side after everything i have put her through this past year and hope that she will continue to be by my side for many more. She makes me want to be a better person and am thankful for the 2 beautiful children she has given me. I could not ask for a better girlfriend or mother for my children. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the holidays and your loved ones this year!

mputtr

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Forever grateful to have my parents pay for my college education all the way to grad school. I never have and never will ask them for any graduation present of any kind because the education and the people i met at college was worth more than anything I can ever ask for.

brutalpanther

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm thankful for any person or persons that are willing to give up thier time and energy to help those in need.For example toys for tots or like one we have in our area that takes used or new coats and give them to people in need.You should see the face of a child or a grown man that is cold and recieves something as simple as a coat and a smile.So think about it this xmas,we all have a coat thats never worn.Or drop a cheap toy in your local toys for tots.And there are so many other orginizations that help people in need.With this economy you could be the one on the recieving end next time.So dont look down on those standing in line.Most of them never thought it could happen to them either.

Crackberrier09

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just finished watching Cloud Atlas. What a master piece! It's so deep and thought provoking. It really makes me think about reevaluating my relationship with those around me. The philosophy of "live for the moment and love those around you" should be taught from kindergarten. Our society needs more of this philosophy.
Thanks for the awesome contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze