[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
My family is the greatest...even when sick. :( Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

jselden73

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I want to say thanks to all of those who protect us and put their lives on the line every day. Over sea heros and the heros that live next door to us.

I also want to thank my wife for putting up with my schenanigans over the past 6 years.

Best of luck and congratulations to the winner! Happy Holidays!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

theduke1213

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like to thank my mom and my dad for being so great and helping in accomplishing my goals this year! Love you mom and dad! Happy holidays to everybody!

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
One of the remarkable pluses of Android Central is Phil, Chris, Alex and others at AC. Excellent articles, always a great heads up, and they are reachable for personal8sed answers to questions. I am greatful indeed had it not been for their kind help my lack of experience would have guided me into a bad purchase of a smartphone. Thank you Phil, Chris and Alex, Oh yes, One more..Rob...SevereDeceit-

jimmy5cent

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
My wife is the most amazing and driven person I've ever met. I still don't know how I got her to marry me, but I love that she did.

djyianni1

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had quite a bad month of December, a lot of (bad) changes have been happening.. despite this, I haven't become a mean-spirited person.. Just yesterday, I was going to the post office to ship some products from my store, and I saw a guy speeding down the street, cutting people off. I somehow end up in front of him and he turns into the post office parking lot with me. He races by me, parks and hops out the car. I take my time getting out and i still make it to the elevator with him. As we're waiting, i see an older gentleman with quite a few boxes walking to the elevator. The door opens, speeding guy hops in, and I held the elevator door for him. Speeding guy gave me the nastiest look, but then got quiet when the old man repeatedly thanked me. i doubt speeding guy learned his lesson because when the doors opened, he brushed by both of us almost knocking the guy over.

Maybe, if one person does something nice for one person, and then they do something nice for them... we wouldn't be such jerks.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and Happy New Year.

-Yianni

Status
Not open for further replies.