[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravyn80

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
My wife has been there for me for 8 years so far and I couldn't be happier. She's extremely supportive of my musical habits and is at just about every show. She makes me happy!

Also....check out Shive! :)

RotxeD

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I just texted a friend of mine that I've failed to see in the past year, we're going out tomorrow night. I already know that it'll be as if we never stopped hanging out together. It'll be fun ;)

Tkf530

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm only 17 and can't really pay for tools to become a cabinetmaker. My father's recently been buying me tools a d I can't seem to ever find they way to properly thank him. He's been in the market for a tablet and I think this is how it'll thank him for being an awesome dad.

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So many people need good thoughts, especially with the latest tragedies in Connecticut and now Pennsylvania. Sending good thoughts and wishes to everyone affected by the pain and sorrow of loss, and hope you continue to remain strong an honor their life during the holiday season.

trickedoutdavid

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
i could say nice things (and some not nice things) about my family but i would rather say how great the androidforums.com community is. I own an evo v 4g and the people over there are the coolest...

Ceslaw

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
3 djs, locked in a glass house for 6 days, make brilliant radio and tv... and raise millions of euros to help reduce baby-deaths in Africa.
Great, positive and involving radio...
Would be cool to als be able to watch it on a nexus tablet :)
Have a look here: Start - 3FM Serious Request
Cesco

Dens21

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, thanks to everybody at AndroidCentral for being the best Android site on the web ;)

And of course to my Family and Friends (not that they read the forums anyway ;))

angeljr1208

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I like to say something about my gf cause I'm very difficult to get along with and she always puts up with me so thank god for her understanding and patience

sgpsf

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I love my family, my friends, my partner and my cat. Happy it's the holiday season so we can spend more time together, enjoying each others company.

TheCube

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The people directly struck by the Connecticut tragedy are in deep need for comfort. I guess if we all just share a tiny amount of our happiness with those in need, we might just be able to provide that.

Happy holidays, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae