[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezie916

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
My 49ers are doing great....we all survived the apocalypse....and Happy Holidays to all....and hey all you fellow Android owners and users...we ROCK!!!!

hairbytj

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the greatest and most supportive husband in the world. I also work withan amazing staff. And my family members are all tons of fun!

ercliou

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
My best friend is the best friend in the world, he's always been supportive and tolerant when I need him most. I'll be there for you too, mate!

vbarada

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish the World get better. The economy improve. The government get their act together and play for the same team, Republicans and Democrats alike. I wish there were no wars. More parents rise their children teaching them about respect, moral, unity and values. People let their selfishness aside and do something nice for someone. No more drugs(beer is good, so let's keep that one). If we can achieve these things, the world would be a better place!!!

ledzepfan33

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I played some poker last night with some guys I use to work with. Had a great time just playing cards and catching up with them. All of them are great guys and I wish them and their families a Merry Christmas. Cheers!

zizyza

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
My husband means my life, he shares with me everything starting from love to my samsung galaxy s2, sometimes we fights on it like fighting on love. I hope I give him this nexus on his birthday this month as an early gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma