[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlovejoy

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
All he people who cover the Android beat are great. It really helps me stay informed and I really appreciate that. Thanks and have a great 2013

blackmannx#AC

Panda Motherfrinkin King
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I wanted to say that I am truly grateful to all the amazing posters here... The enthusiasm and willingness to help each other has helped countless users and made it easy for me to refer people here with questions etc.

Inspector01

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm thankful for educators who not only teach, but advocate, protect and support our children. Let's thank them for such jobs that we often overlook.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Elliott J Mears

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to wish my parents a happy christmas. They're not getting on very well at the moment and its either because money is tight and our boiler broke, or because my dad won a kindle fire a few weeks ago and my mum is really jealous. They've done an awful lot for me, so I'd love to even it up for them by giving my mum a nexus 7 for christmas! Merry Christmas all!

sralj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm great full the world didn't end yesterday. Now I'd love to win a Nexus 7 & gift card from Android Central.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas all.

Hest88

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I am grateful to all the wonderful people on Android Central who continually stoke my (somewhat) excessive tech habit. Happy holidays all!

quamdar

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend! She's pretty great and the first girl who I'm doing the holidays with. I've dated over the holidays but never been to a girl's family holiday events or brought a girl to my family's events so wish me luck AndroidCentral!

PS is it bad I'm sweating just thinking about it while typing this? haha

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Wishing a happy holidays to all.
I'd like to thank all those who give up their precious holidays to work and bring us crucial services (think doctors, nurses, firefighters, etc)

Happy thoughts your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.