[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just happy to be back home over the holidays and spend christmas with them. Today I had the chance to listen to my father playing saxophone at a local christmas-market, and he just had started playing 3 months ago! very proud of him :)

by the way happy holidays to everyone out there!

zkellner

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
My wife is the best partner in life I could ever ask for. She challenges me to always push to be better than I was before and stands beside me when things get tough. She is amazing with our four kids and I am thankful for the ten years we have been married... I can't wait to see what happens next as we take on what life throws at us!

- - - Updated - - -

My wife is the best partner in life I could ever ask for. She challenges me to always push to be better than I was before and stands beside me when things get tough. She is amazing with our four kids and I am thankful for the ten years we have been married... I can't wait to see what happens next as we take on what life throws at us!

moonrequiem

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Gotta give it to my wife. We've dug into the couch cushions many times looking for money to put into the gas tank - all because I have to have the latest and greatest mobile device. Love you babe <3

Status
Not open for further replies.