[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I love my girlfriend and my whole family so much!!!! Happy holidays to everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

IgorPunck

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Happy Holidays to everyone who reads this and happy holidays to those who isn't lucky enough to have a device to read it on.
I wish all the best of luck to everyone who participated! Thank you androidcentral for making a fun contest.
Thank you!

lking801

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The man in front of me at in n out burger today that payed it forward and payed for my lunch. What a pretty cool guy. So I did the same to the car behind me. Hopefully the chain is still going. Happy holidays to all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

badboysidh

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
thanx phil... merry Christmas to u all... have a wonderful time.. would love to have this device n enjoy my holidays.. thanx again for givin a chance to win free one again to all of us. cheers..

evofever

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife. For knowing who and what I really am and loving me anyway. She is my God given gift of grace and love.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

David Suarez

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My grandmother was a wonderful women that taught me that the most important thing in life is the people around you. She passed away this year but my family will be having Christmas dinner at her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.