[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUMario

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm very proud of my 4th and 5th graders. Between their hard work and dedication they were able to donate over 625 canned goods to be donated to the Ronald McDonald house. It will be the happiest of holidays for those kids and I believe if you do good for others then you will reap the rewards.

adogg23

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
hello there world, i must mention how great my mother is, she has always been there for me and im so lucky to have her. i know i wouldnt b the person i am today without her teaching me along the way. so i wake up every day thankful to have such a wonderful woman to call my mom. i hope that everyone has something that makes them happy every single day they wake up, and makes life that much better day after day. happy holidays to all.

hef1125

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife is awesome. I don't know anyone else who would leave the warmth of Phoenix to spend the holidays with my family in Alaska where the high is -25.

calvinserrano

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I went with my girlfriend ice skating the other day, while Cold December Night by Michael Buble was playing. It was the most perfect, and happiest moment so far I have had this 2012.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everybody! (but for the politically correct, Happy Holidays!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae