[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

quaeritate

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Thank you George for creating the Star Wars universe for us all. You changed the way special effect movies were made forever. I think we all need to remember all the great things you have achieved, and how different our childhoods would have been without your creations. Without you Han would not have had the opportinity to shoot at all.

Merry Christmas George.

PS Thank you for asking John to do the music.

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i love my wife. we have been happily married for four months now and i dont know how i can get by one day without realizing how lucky i am to have met this wonderful woman to hold and love forever. which is why i want to give her this nexus 7. so please. send one my way. thank you.

Zfwaeld

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to everyone who has adopted a pet from a shelter, often saving their life. Also, to the volunteers at the Austin Animal Center/Austin Pets Alive and other no-kill shelters, who work so hard to take care of and find homes for animals in need.

psyke45

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I love my now almost 4 year old daughter, the light of my life. I also love the fact that she loves using my current N7; Loves using it so much I need a new one, please!!! :D

Cheers, and have a safe and Merry Christmas folks!
Steph S.

Rittschatt Behbeh

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
My parents were babysitting our son tonight for the first time. And while we went out and had a great time, daddy did a lot of things in our home:
De-iced the freezer, repaired a lamp, fixed this, plumbed that...
They are the best!

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Looking forward to spending the holidays with my new fiancee! She's the best, she keeps me sane through this busy season so I'm looking forward to a little downtime with her.
Happy Holidays!

Josh515

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm very thankful for all my friends and family, which includes all of the amazing people at Android Central! I never get tired of visiting your website and forums, and I always find myself reading your articles, keep it up in 2013! Happy Holidays to all the fine folks at Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae