[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdesa12

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
To a lady friend of mine, you are someone special to me. I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you like my gift!
Here's hoping to my quick recovery so we can go on another date :D

jate322

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h550/postimages/9274/nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

James Donnellon

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I want to extend my sincerest gratitude towards kangaroos. They are delightful animals that are graceful in the way they hop, they are so well natured and I would like to thank them for the joy they bring me every time they hop past my window :)

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So thankful that I get to spend time with family and esp my kids after all that has happened recentlly! Thanks for all of these great giveaways too! And Merry Christmas!

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to say thank you to my wonderful wife, who is feeling crummy as she is newly pregnant with our first baby!

downap01

May 25, 2011
Visit site
To the soldiers who motivate me everyday and my amazing wife who has been my number one source of support during my/our first deployment. I miss you and can't wait to get home!

jimmyantonio7

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas from Venezuela to the world. Feliz navidad a todos de Android Central. Son el mejor sitio web. aaaaaaaand I love my mother-in-law. jeje.. Adoro mi Suegra! :)

Djnikkofb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would like to say thank you to my family, and of those who are serving for the united states navy, military, coast guard, marines, and guard.

Posted via Droid DNA/Transformer Infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech