03-02-2013 12:58 AM
317 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    using my old HTC Legend atm, because my recently acquired Xperia Play Broke on me. (all you see on screen is fuzz, cause the ribbon cable is finished). A new phone would be awesome because I don't have a job and I hate stupid carrier contracts! If I win this my life is made! <3
    02-27-2013 03:41 PM
    looking to replace this sgsiii with a trashed camera...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    02-27-2013 04:57 PM
    Do you remember Motorala Backflip?
    Do you remember android version 1.5?
    Right, no worries, no one does. You see, I used to have friends /that's me on the picture with the girl friends/, I used to have a life. But using this ancient antikythera device rendered me incompetent to keep up with all that's happening. I need the HTC One X to rise from the coffin and claim my life again!

Sincerely Yours,
    Departed Loved One
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-kuba.jpg  
    02-27-2013 05:10 PM
    My HTC Desire S is getting old now. It's EXTREMELY slow. If you used it, you'd feel like smashing it against the wall! Anyway, with all these good phones coming out this year, I need an upgrade! And I think The HTC One X+ would be perfect! I've been a big fan of HTC for a few years now anyway Apologies for the bad quality...
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-27-23.19.53.jpg  
    02-27-2013 05:22 PM
    My Desire HD and I are both tired and worn out, the phone more so though! A One X+ would be the perfect replacement

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-20130228_002406.jpg
    02-27-2013 06:35 PM
    Old and busted? Yep got that!
    Why do I want to win the new phone? Because jumping ahead on about 10 generations of phone tech instantly would be SO great!
    02-27-2013 06:40 PM

Um yeah! I need that phone.
    02-27-2013 06:59 PM
    [BOX][/BOX]I want to take the phone to international waters as I am going on a trip to South Africa. I want to be able to keep my boredom low on the long flights. The pictures and videos to help capture memories I will never forget. My old phone won't be up to par.
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo-feb-27-5-55-59-pm.jpg  
    02-27-2013 08:02 PM
    How am I supposed to use all these phenomenal apps available using this?
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_211002.jpg  
    02-27-2013 08:21 PM
    'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-_.jpg

3 reasons why I need a new phone:

1. 467 MHz, while inexpensive, is simply not as cutting edge as it once was.
    2. My children have way too much fun at my expense.
    3. I still can't figure out how to send a damn text message on this thing..
    02-27-2013 09:09 PM

My phone is a throwback to the Middle Ages. Need that HOX+ to get a taste of the smartphone revolution!
    02-27-2013 09:27 PM
    I've heard newer phones just keep getting bigger!
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-what.jpg  
    02-27-2013 10:41 PM

look at my cute little smartphone. the stepchild of the optimus one. still with only about 100mb of internal storage, and no real means of putting apps (compleatly) on external.
    sense having this low level android phone for about a year and a half, i have come to love android. though this phone has brought me into a new world , it still lack the function of playing movies or netflicks half the apps that are suggested to me are either too big, or my phones whooping 600mhz processor makes it incompatible
    i would absolutely love to get this HTC ONE X +, the wife wants the SIII, just to show, shut , her down...
    thanks in advance...(crossing all that one could cross)
    02-28-2013 12:16 AM
    My S3 is tired of running out of memory for apps. I have to delete old games so that I can install new ones. The One X+ would allow me to have all my favorite games installed on my phone ready to play at any time.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk
    02-28-2013 12:45 AM
    This is My Phone, I really Need a HTC ONE X+, because My Phone is very slow in the Internet and i cannot download Android Apps and HTC is ver Cool and Most of all its ANDROID, I been Dreaming an Android Phone for a Long Time, I Hope i Win, thats my Wish this Valentine Month, I Hope wishes really come True on ANDROID CENTRAL!!! GOD BLESS!!!
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-meandmyphone.jpg  
    02-28-2013 01:13 AM
    I really need HTC ONE X+, my HTC Surround is just not enough.
    02-28-2013 01:20 AM
    That is me with my Nokia N79.. In the photo you can see me having the nightmare from past where my brand new (few months in) Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc got stollen (Box [pictured in pic] and accessories are the painful reminders) Used to love that device and camera.. That was a year and half back. So since have been stuck with my N79 which was already abused for 3 and half years. Though the N79 is a tough device but overall 5 years usage it is closing retirement now.. Keys not working, face plate getting worn out, battery, auto focus dead etc but it does get me through the day.. I need a new device.. Is it going to be a HTC One X+? You decide

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-nghtmare_final.jpg
    02-28-2013 04:31 AM
    I'd love a "real" current phone. I've been on pre-paid my entire life and although the selection has gotten much much better they still don't offer top of the line phones that just came out. I'd gladly replace my HTC Evo V!

02-28-2013 06:49 AM
    This is me and my Motorola Defy. Its been more than 2 years and I am aching for an upgrade. Besides, it just hates to work with custom ROMS of late (guess its age is showing). The battery is dead, just replaced it - amazing how Moto battteries seem to enlarge like a balloon towards the end of its life.

I just want to enjoy Jelly bean on a capable machine. I have used this phone for everything from gaming to work and now it is time to move up the ladder. No way I can buy an HTC One X+ here in country due to, well, quite honestly its price. I hope I win so I can use first hand an HTC device
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130227_201050.jpg  
    02-28-2013 06:50 AM
    I need the HTC One X+ because on 4th march is my bday xD.
    02-28-2013 06:54 AM
    As you can see, I am rocking a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, running Windows Mobile 6.1 from 2008! It still works, barely, but with a lot of challenges. It goes online which is awesome. No Whatsapp for Windows Mobile 6.1, and no Angry Birds, no Temple Run, get my point? I NEED and DESERVE the One X+. Why deserve? Although it is a Sony Ericsson, it was made by HTC, and they got a few things wrong. So HTC should make up for this with one of their premium devices! Did I mention that I am in the third world, in Africa? Surely that should earn me the proze. When last was competion here won by someone from and in Africa?

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    02-28-2013 07:11 AM
    Check out the old Nokia Ive been rocking. I need a smartphone!

'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-image201302280004.jpg
    02-28-2013 07:22 AM
    Lol This is me and my old nokia 5800xpressmusic. Its still reliable but a bit worn out.

I would really love winning an HTX One X plus to retire my old phone and to be able to taste the wonders of a tegra powered android device as android central, generous as always is giving all of us a chance to win one of those beasts.
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-dsc00128.jpg  
    02-28-2013 07:54 AM
    Nothing worse than a cardboard phone.
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-cardboardphone01.jpg  
    02-28-2013 08:14 AM
    For years Ive owned old crappy phones that barley functioned as a phone.
    We all remember them with distaste, buttons you had to hit several times in order to work, texting that took hours, not to mention physically bulky monstrosities sticking out awkwardly from your pockets.
    After starting my own company, it was finally time for a state of the art phone!
    Instantly I knew that I had to have HTC 1X, which had not come out in my country yet. So eager was I to have it in my hands, I convinced my co-founder to take a meeting in New York, purely so he could bring back my new baby.
    My Brand New state of the art HTC was finally on rout. Excitedly I tracked his flight and met him at the airport, not to pick him up but to get my new HTC. Anxiously I awaited its arrival when I got the call, customs has commandeered your phone. Pay the Fee, get out here and hand me my long awaited companion I screamed. Three hours later she emerged, shiny, beautiful, and splendid! My life was about to change, efficiency my new middle name. Connected to the world, as I always knew I should be. Laughing at the people who were toting their iphones, knowing I had superior technology in my pocket.
    Those few hours were some of the best of my life, total satisfaction!

I left the phone on my table while I ran an errand for my wife. Upon my return, I could see my grief stricken wife. What happened? I asked, but instantly I already knew. She claimed that my two-year-old son had picked it up and dropped it. Shattered along with my heart, my dreams, my feeling of superiority. You cant blame a two year old, he had no way of knowing that this phone was the equivalent to producing Mickey Mouse in the flesh. My wife tried to grant comfort, but I could see the guilt creeping in. It was you, you killed my phone! Horrified she admitted her guilty betrayal of our son, of how she had wanted to play with all the features and how she had ultimately dropped it.
    I had no choice but to forgiver her, after all she is the mother of my son, but everyday since I dream of those few hours of bliss, the kind of bliss only a new HTC 1X could bring.
    Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-htc1x.jpg  
    talbenmoshe likes this.
    02-28-2013 08:22 AM
317 ... 7891011 ...