Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
nexus-4-wireless-charger-2.jpg

We've got four Nexus 4 charging orbs sitting here, looking for a new home. Here's your chance to make it your home!
This contest is open world wide. I'm going to pick two winners from the US, one winner from Canada, and one winner from elsewhere.

There are some special rules, so read carefully.
1. We only want people who can use them to win them. You'll need to take a picture of your Nexus 4 (using the camera on your N4 and a mirror is OK if you don't have another camera), then post the picture in this thread along with the city and country you live in.

2. If you've won a device from Mobile Nations in the past year you're not eligible.

3. Only one entry per person.

Next Friday (March 8) we'll pick winners at random. We will use the email address you used to register at Android Central to contact you.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

JadK3

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Toronto, Canada
1 of that charger please!
2d95lbc.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed that it's not so clear that the phone's a nexus 4. Changed the image.

Last edited:

jls9999

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Look at my Nexus pathetically charging with a cable, screaming for some wireless love. Please help it achieve its dream!

Attachments

• IMG_20130227_213553.jpg
    IMG_20130227_213553.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 145

tommydaniel

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why it has to be a Nexus 4, just got this for my S3 and I could definitely make use of the charging orb with it.

Houston, TX, USA
3tZCmdJl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.