[Closed] Fancy getting your hands on a Moga Android gaming controller? We have 2 to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
moga-pro.jpg
That's right, we have two Moga Android gaming controllers to give away this week! Simon took a look at these while at PAX East 2013 and speaking from personal experience, this is something that any Android gamer will want to add to their collection. So, if you'd like to enter to win one for your very own, leave a comment below and let us know what your favorite games are on Android. We'll choose a couple of you to get these awesome controllers and post the winners next week on the blogs. Normal contest rules apply, one entry per person and spammers will not be tolerated. Good luck!

Not sure what a Moga Android gaming controller is, exactly? Check out Simon's video here.

Last edited:

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First and me please :D

Edit: forgot to mention. My favorite game on android right is hungry shark evolution, and real racing 3.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Anthony Zamora

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Totally would love this!! I love playing Jet Set Radio Future, GTA, minecraft, need for speed as well! Maybe one day I can own one of these amazing pieces of technology :)

E.J.Su

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
My favorite game on Android is Project 83113, I don't know why it's not on the market any more, or why nobody has made anything similar to this.

OG_blackrice

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the such a great giveaway! My favortie games are the madfinger games, ie dead trigger, deadzone. Also games like temple run and soccer games are always fun :)

jothaes

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh Yeah, oh Yeah, oh Yeah.
I would nearly be ready to die for that controller.
Was crazy for it the second i heard about it for the first time.
My favorite games right now are Modern Combat 4 Zero Hour and Zen Pinball Star Wars.
All the best, Keep the great work, Jan

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
My favorite games are Dead Trigger, The Dark Knight Rises, Minecraft PE, Mass Effect: Infiltrator, Cartoon Wars 2, Shadowgun: Deadzone and Battle Bears. My absolute favorite one is Shadowgun: Deadzone. I can't imagine how fun it would be to play with a controller.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt