[Closed] Win a 64GB HTC One Developer Version from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Ford

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Here's my video! It's my first video ever too.
I really really want this phone that bad.

Also I forgot to mention an important point, if I win the ONE, I will learn to code and port a really nice 3D interface.
My determination is on level 9000!

Last edited:

ShinKen

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Here is video shot on my nexus 7 showing my very tired htc incredible 2 running jellybean. It needs to reboot several times a day to get its rest, would love to win an htc one! Thanks AC!

justflorin

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just LOVE android stuff, i hope showing phone in video wasnt a req as well cuz i used it to record video as i dont have other fancy equipment...

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I cast my entry for this prize
to win the One which I surmise
to be the phone for all my needs
so here's to hoping I succeed.

thethird92

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Android Central.
I want to dedicate this video to my Mother, with all honesty, My God and Mom knows my desire just to give my current phone to Her.
I know that sacrificing something especially to your loved ones has something in return. I will hope for this one.
I really want to make my Mother happy. Thank you AC!
GOD BLESS EVERYONE! [+]

MarioRosas

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Also I forgot to mention, my first child just born last February; so all my gadget's money is now diaper's money. So if I win this contest, I'll have a cool brand new phone without having my **** kicked by my wife.

Thanks and greetings from M?xico.

Dust In My Bum

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for this great opportunity Android Central! I'm fifteen and I would love to have this phone!!! I look forward to possibly hearing from you within the future! Please try to help me out!!! I miss android so so much!!! Thanks!!!

BTW - I lost my otter box for the iPhone 3G not nexus, I show the nexus case.

Last edited:

rawdeadfish

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't need the HTC One, my wife does! I would love to win this contest so she could dump her iFart 4s, and enjoy the android sweetness!

shawnkahen

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I love these giveaways, always fun to see what people would to get free stuff.

Anyways, I have the LG Nexus but would love to win an HTC One because then I'll have an amazing gift to give to my kid brother for his birthday. He has been stuck in the 20th century his whole life (still got a regular flip) and really deserves something special for his birthday. A surprise like this from his brother with not a lot of money would be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith