[Closed] Win a 64GB HTC One Developer Version from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

What's all this then? We're not just giving away an HTC One. Oh, no. If we're going to give away one 2013's hottest smartphones, we're going to give away one of the most desired versions of it. So you, dear reader are not vying for a mere HTC One. You're going to get the chance to win your very own developer version of the HTC One. That's the one whose bootloader is beyond the reach of meddlesome carrier politics. That's the one with the full 64 gigabytes of storage.
You're probably dying to read ahead, looking for bullet points on how to enter.
How to enter to win a 64GB HTC One developer version!

This is a whole lotta phone, so we're gonna make you work for it.

• Shoot a video of yourself with your current smartphone. Doesn't matter how old and crappy it is. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone. Or an old BlackBerry. We wanna see your face on the screen. Tell us why you deserve this HTC One developer edition.
  • Upload your video to YouTube. (You can leave it unlisted if you want, and you can delete it after this contest is over.)
  • THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Embed your video in this forum thread. Leave us a message along with it if you want, but all you need to do is click the little video button then paste in the link to your video. Easy as pie. (See the pic below if you need help.)
  • Do you live on planet Earth? You may enter this contest. Open to everyone.
  • We'll close the contest at 12:01 a.m. April 17. Plenty of time.
Get it? Got it? Good. Get to it!

vbulletin-video.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

big007hed

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site

I would love to win this phone. I have no good reason other than my current phone is cracked in 2 spots. Thanks guys for great contests!

*Damn first post, I have no shot at winning now lol

Greigyboii

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for the awkward video --- never the best on camera :p

Would love to win this phone to replace the old HTC flagship phone that I own, the HTC Desire HD. Love HTC phones! I am working on launching my Android app Money Management (goo.gl/yyT19) worldwide, and would love the HTC One Developer phone to help me do this! Cheers, Greig! :D

RAdeff

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I said it in the video, but i'm from Bulgaria, so i sorry for my english. My old phone is HTC desire Z. I love htc sense and i want a better phone to test apps, becouse i'm developer and my smartphone is very old and laggy. :) I don't believe i will win the contest but never hurts to try ;)

belogical

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks, don't apologize for your accent or english, you are doing great! I love to hear folks from all across the globe speak. Great stuff!

kingohearts2005

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
X

I Need one of these sooooo bad.... I have been wanting one since they were announced....

Failed to mention the most important part... My birthday is on the day that this contest closes!!!! Birthday gift?? would be the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon01