[Closed] Win a 64GB HTC One Developer Version from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radikal

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
my submission is in character. Sorry I said NEXUS a few times, i was referring to my nexus s that has treated me well but aged.

EDIT: i did a video but the audio from my phone was pretty bad. I may have to re do one :)

MunMaRu

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the Asus Padfone 2 that I can't find any custom roms for this phone and I was tired of the asus official roms. If I had that HTC one I could find some nice custom rom to flash it into this beautiful phones. As it is a developer developer edition, I can do anything on this phones as I want. I don't want to live in the cage of manufacturer. PS. I know you might be curious about my Padfone. It was stolen about 5 day ago in the restuarant. I hope I will win this contest.
Thank you for watching my video and Sorry for my English

iamtron

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I want to win the HTC One because when Verizon locked the bootloader on my original droid and then never updated it again, I knew I didn't want a phone that could happen to again.

rmreagle

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Hey thanks for another awesome giveaway AC. Every morning the first thing I do when I get to work is open up AC and read all the articles since the day before! Would have uploaded this yesterday but didn't have time to shoot the video. I listen to the podcast every week too!

anon(5884338)

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey AC guys, please let me be the chosen ONE, (pardon the pun) really want the htc one especially the extra storage as cloud isn't that good down under with our limited data plans, and the only place I can buy one is eBay.

Austin Barber

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Win a 64GB HTC One developer version from Android Central! - YouTube

What's all this then? We're not just giving away an HTC One. Oh, no. If we're going to give away one 2013's hottest smartphones, we're going to give away one of the most desired versions of it. So you, dear reader are not vying for a mere HTC One. You're going to get the chance to win your very own developer version of the HTC One. That's the one whose bootloader is beyond the reach of meddlesome carrier politics. That's the one with the full 64 gigabytes of storage.
You're probably dying to read ahead, looking for bullet points on how to enter.
[h=3]How to enter to win a 64GB HTC One developer version![/h]This is a whole lotta phone, so we're gonna make you work for it.

• Shoot a video of yourself with your current smartphone. Doesn't matter how old and crappy it is. Doesn't matter if it's an iPhone. Or an old BlackBerry. We wanna see your face on the screen. Tell us why you deserve this HTC One developer edition.
  • Upload your video to YouTube. (You can leave it unlisted if you want, and you can delete it after this contest is over.)
  • THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: Embed your video in this forum thread. Leave us a message along with it if you want, but all you need to do is click the little video button then paste in the link to your video. Easy as pie. (See the pic below if you need help.)
  • Do you live on planet Earth? You may enter this contest. Open to everyone.
  • We'll close the contest at 12:01 a.m. April 17. Plenty of time.
Get it? Got it? Good. Get to it!

View attachment 64960

Brandin Chiu

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone! Thanks again to Android Central for being the authority on everything Android and providing us with opportunities like this to flaunt our nerdiness. No shame, no remorse.

Good luck to everyone!

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Phil, this is why I love Android Central. I would love to win this phone, I'm a huge fan of HTC as a manufacturer, and can't wait to have my hands on this beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2