04-18-2013 07:22 PM
279 ... 56789 ...
    04-13-2013 12:16 AM
    Thank you guys so much for this awesome opportunity! Enjoy.
    04-13-2013 02:09 AM
    04-13-2013 06:33 AM
    04-13-2013 10:44 AM

I am in need of a new phone because my current phone crashes far too often and I need a better way to keep in contact with friends and family. This new phone would make it much easier to do this and help reduce stress when my phone acts up and I have an important call that I cannot answer due to the screen crashing.
    04-13-2013 10:45 AM
    I took the video WITH my phone, which is how I read the contest rules. Is that correct?

04-13-2013 12:14 PM
    Android Central, thanks for putting up the contest for the HTC One. I had a lot of fun coming up with the video. I couldn't be happier with the end result, hopefully this will be enough to put me in contention for the HTC One.

iCpt, deadlock4400, sluma and 1 others like this.
    04-13-2013 12:31 PM

Thanks so much for providing this opportunity. The minute I saw this phone, I fell in love with it.
    I like their idea of building the phone completely using aluminum which really made this phone stand out. And HTC One has lots of cool features like the Ultrapixel camera, Zoe, BlinkFeed. What excites me most is that HTC One's developer edition: 64GB, unlocked phone with LTE and unlocked bootloader. All these made this phone really unique.
    I built some android applications and the emulator for Android on computer is killing me. I hope I can be the lucky one to get HTC one
    Nate from Carnegie Mellon University
    Below is the app I built using Google App Engine and Merriam Webster API pretty ugly interface lol
    04-13-2013 01:13 PM
    Hmm, I couldn't remember my regular user name - so I logged in with my FB account. My video sucks, I'm not in a good mood today - stupid drunk roommates.

Anyway here is my entry with messed up audio!...thanks!

04-13-2013 02:08 PM
    Ainol NOVO 2 is one of the best tablet. It is released in January 2013. It has 10.1 inch IPS capacitive touch screen. It has android 4.1 jellybean operating system. Battery backup is best. Ainol NOVO 2 has a quad core processor. It make many works very easy. It has 2 mp high definition camera. Many people love this device. I also love this tablet very much.
    04-13-2013 02:43 PM
    all the gadgets I have ever tried, they all have a same weaknesses in running multiple applications.
    I want to test the sophistication of 2013's hottest smartphones, HTC One 64 GB Developer Edition, if it can fulfill my desire? so that the system will not slow down or just stop because of hard thinking to meet my wants and desires.
    Well, I really ought to get it.
    04-13-2013 02:52 PM

I just wanted to thank you again for considering me to win the beautiful HTC One, and being one of my favorite tech sites around.
    04-13-2013 04:05 PM
    04-13-2013 05:02 PM

Have dead pixels, bad video camera and android developer would appreciate an updated phone.

Thanks for you and HTC for the opp.

04-13-2013 05:04 PM

Video is self explanatory. Condition described in this video is much more severe than TBA and Graph vs Host combined. HTC ONE is THE only cure out there. Don't make me make another video with Sarah McLachlan's soundtrack!

Sharing is caring! Thank you!
    04-13-2013 08:56 PM

this is my entry to the contest.. hope i win it..
    Really need an Android phone so i can experience what you guys at Android Central post and review.
    lovely contest Phil, and looking forward to winning this phone.

PS:- i'm not really the guy that gets into videos via a mirror, so please overlook the quality of the video. it was taken from my HTC Radar itself.

hope that's enough of reasons for me to win please pick me
    04-14-2013 02:57 AM

Good luck to everyone!
    04-14-2013 05:06 AM

Hello Android Central, here are my videos for my two interpretation of the terms of contest. Thank you Android Central for the opportunity and thank you for the Android community for everything ... Have a nice day ...

04-14-2013 10:27 AM

Just started a tech blog. Have a lot to learn

TechDragonite - The Smartphone BlogSite!

And ya i play for a band too. Not many videos or followers but I'm just 19 so early days.

im on the drums

I really hope i win this. Really.
    04-14-2013 11:43 AM

Sorry about the lowness of my voice people, you're going to have to put on earphones for this one I think :') I was trying not to disturb the fam. Couldn't really edit it cause the laptop has 1GB ram :')
    I wasnt really sure if we were meant to take a video USING our phones. But I couldn't anyway, it was off lol.
    Anyway, if you didnt hear what I said all I said and forgot to say was that;
    - I've been using a blackberry curve 9300 for 3 years(had been saving up a year and a half prior to that).. its broken now(mostly at least) I've fixed it five times. It turns itself off and decides when it wants to come back on.
    - Also it has about 6 good areas with dead pixels so in some cases I cant make out what's on the screen
    - I forgot to mention that the "e", "i", "u", "g", and "a" keys don't work so I have to copy and paste the letters from a google search page that happens to have the letters.
    -The trackpad is very dodgy, and its the only gadget I have to do my school work.(I type my homework on the blackberry and send it to my teachers, you can imagine how tedious that is)
    - I'm doing art at college. I don't know why I said GCSE I've already done GCSEs and I couldn't high marks because of the photography criteria. I don't want that to happen again cause I need to get into University. I need something to take pictures with so that I complete the marking criteria for my coursework, because thats all I need to get an A*
    - I really need a good phone lol... THIS BLACKBERRY IS NOT A WAY TO LIVE MANNN
    - An HTC One will make my life TONNES easier.
    - I could also use it to start a youtube channel for my art and other stuff (tech things maybe as well) which I've been wanting to do for a couple of years now.
    - I forgot to add that I also want it cause its a BEAST phone with BEAST specs. I've got friends and colleagues with high end phones and theres just me sitting at the table with my phone that probably isnt on :') I'm also a really techy person. I actually know more about their phones than they do
    So yeah, good giveaway pretty smart too. Thanks for the oppourtunity. I hope I win.....been entering giveaways like a giveaway prostitute lol.. this would be a great break. Sorry about the re-edit of the post I hope it doesn't disqualify me
    04-14-2013 11:46 AM
    Hey Guys!

Reeve here from INDIA and I really really wanna get my hands on this baby! Thanks once again for this opportunity and the very best to everyone taking part!

04-14-2013 12:03 PM

i've had my Sony Ericsson S710a since 2005 ... don;t you think i deserve an upgrade?
    04-14-2013 01:05 PM
    I hope I win! If not, then best of luck to everyone else!

04-14-2013 01:12 PM

I was little surprised to see this kind of video requirement at first but once i started to shoot one i had so much fun. I had to retake it so many times and still the end result is crap .
    Kudos for holding such a unique giveaway and bringing me the joy to see myself fumbling in various takes..
    PS: link to the application mentioned in the video https://market.android.com/details?i...dialnet.camera
    04-14-2013 01:33 PM

This is actually the first Youtube video I ever made.
    Good Luck to everyone.
    04-14-2013 03:19 PM
279 ... 56789 ...