[Closed] Nexus 4 headphones - They could be yours if you win this contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
image.php
A few weeks ago Google went ahead and released some accessories for the Nexus 4 into the Google Play Store, the most interesting of which was a headset consisting of earphones and a flattened cable containing a mic for calls. Pretty cool, considering the phone didn't come with headphones in the box, which was a huge bummer to a lot of people.

Well, it's the weekend, and I'm feeling saucy and have a stack of these headsets sitting here on my desk, so I decided now is as good a time as any to give them away to our community members!

So, want to win yourself a pair of Nexus 4 headphones? Log in, leave a comment below. Tell us what your favorite music app currently is on your device. Just like that, you're entered to win a pair for yourself. The contest is open worldwide, and as usual if you spam or cheat to try to win you will be disqualified and banned from future contests. We'll keep this short and sweet and wrap it up and announce winners on Monday. Good luck! :cool:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Guvera - Has a relatively extensive music list, i would use the stock but I blew up my hard drive and lost all my music with I - so I really cannot be bothered building a new library of music.

arathkone

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Simply the standard Google Music app because Australia just got access to Google Music and i'm using it as much as possible!

Martyn Butler

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Im quite happy to use Google Play Music because Phones and Tablets never sound great
Perhaps if I had some Headphones ......

Or wait until my HTC ONE arrives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm