[Closed] Win 1 of 10 tickets to Lookout's annual Google I/O kickoff party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm most excited about Android's newest update(4.3 or KLP) and the possibility of a new Nexus 4 model with more storage/LTE. To be completely honest though, I'm excited about the whole event! Google I/O is always awesome even when I'm watching at home!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm most excited about Android's newest update(4.3 or KLP) and the possibility of a new Nexus 4 model with more storage/LTE. To be completely honest though, I'm excited about the whole event! Google I/O is always awesome even when I'm watching at home!

It's not klp, it's just another update to jb.
I can't wait for the nexus 5 either, it sounds pretty awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
It's not klp, it's just another update to jb.
I can't wait for the nexus 5 either, it sounds pretty awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

We don't know for sure! And that's why I put 4.3 or KLP! :D

yeswap

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I live and work in San Francisco but once again I failed to survive the Google I/O registration scrum. So I have to resort to trying to crash I/O parties again this year. Help me out with an actual invite to Lookout's party.

anon(4941605)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hoping to meet some of the influential people in the Android ecosystem, learn some new development tips and tricks, get an exclusive look at some upcoming hardware and software, and hang out with people as enthusiastic about Android as I am.

Peter O

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm most excited about...

- More power to Android apps: I'm interested in applications becoming smarter and becoming more pre-emptive, so they can fulfil your needs before you even ask. Google Now is the obvious example of this trend - I wonder if Google will allow third-parties to integrate with it? We recently built a prototype application to explore intelligent, pre-emptive background downloading of articles based on the interests that we've inferred from users' data. Anything that provides new possibilities in this kind of area would be exciting...

- Google Glass: the first in a new wave of reduced-friction, mostly hands-free smart mobile devices for consumers. The first one will no doubt let down some people who are hoping for the Earth, plus the moon on a stick, but it's definitely exciting as a little window (also literally!) into the future.

- The Web continuing its steady march to becoming a high-end application and gaming platform. Examples like the recent Epic Citadel (for Firefox) show how the Web could soon be a viable alternative for console-like gaming. I'm especially interested in technologies that can help to make beautiful, rich mobile web applications, such as WebGL, CSS3D, Canvas and Device APIs.

- Smart watches?: probably an outside bet, but it would be also exciting if Google take a bold step and unveil a compelling smart watch device.

- Lastly, I'm excited about the goody bag ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463