[Closed] Contest: Moga Pro controllers - You want them, we have them! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
mogapro-6.jpg
Last week Talk Mobile was all about mobile gaming. We looked at mobile gaming and consoles, the dark underbelly of mobile gaming, multiplayer mobile gaming, why our current games aren't better, and what the future of mobile gaming might look like.

This week we have a bunch of these awesome Moga Pro controllers to give away to you guys! To enter, leave a comment below. Tell us why you want to get your hands on a Moga Pro controller, or what your favorite part of Talk Mobile was last week. Please, only one entry per person, and we will announce the winners next week.

Simon took a look at these full-featured wireless controllers back in April so if you're not sure what exactly it is or why you want one, be sure you check that out. And if you're not the gambling type you can pick one up at the link below for your very own. Good luck!

Trixz_D

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this controller as I find touchscreen gaming to be uncomfortable sometimes and awkward due to the positioning and grip of the device. The Moga pro would stop this and take me back to gaming where i feel comfortable without having to handle the device in loads of different ways before i feel comfortable.

Nexusmaniac

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win one of these, I think that out would be really cool to play dead trigger with a controller instead if using the on screen controls :)

ayoobshareef

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It was just last week i told my wife that i wanted a joystick which i saw at gaming store here, and she was like "i am not kid anymore"' would love to win one for free. THANKS...

tgaskill

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have this for emulator gaming, as well as with driving games. Going from a Samsung Epic to a phone without a keyboard made emulator games more trouble than they're worth. I'd love to be able to get some Punch Out action again!

Christopher Clark

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
A joystick option would be nice for games ports like Sonic that were built for joystick use vs touch. I'd like to play around with one of these and find out the best gameplay for mobile games. Throw my name in the hat for one please.

ben7798

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win one of these controllers, in a few months I will be going back into the hospital and having one of these awesome controllers would definitely help me pass the time! Last time I was stuck there for almost nine months and my phone was what kept me from losing my sanity. I'll be crossing my fingers that I win this one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude