[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aow1980

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
This will be about the only Way I get to have fun with the top of the line equipment.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

I've been really impressed with Qualcomm's chips ever since the S4 came out. My Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are still clinging to life but are starting to show their age. It would be amazing to get upgraded to the very latest. I may not be able to resist getting an 800-powered device either way.

welcome_tommy

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Snapdragon 800 chips would bring mobile devices to places they have never seen before! We might be able to truly do power-intensive tasks right on our phones and tablets. :)

jhnstn00

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I miss looking for the fastest, smartest, smallest, longest lasting device with LTE that Snapdragon 800 will deliver. ;-)

SuperJonCA

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I would really enjoy experiencing the newest hardware from Qualcomm, especially for gaming! I have owned several Snapdragon enhanced phones over the last couple of years, starting with the original DROID incredible and more recently now with the new HTC one. I would test the device on tmobiles network. Thank you.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I am looking forward to the next generation of mobile processors, this will mean a smoother and more responsive experience in day to day use. Alongside decreased power usage increased graphics will also be seen

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

agzgarcia

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
to be able to multitask. Use it for work to receive emails, and be able to do multiple things without lag with the most efficient processor in the world.

tjhop4292

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I was really impressed by the htc one and galaxy s4 performance, and thats just the snapdragon 600. I'm psyched to see what the snapdragon 800 can do, quite frankly because I can't picture anything better than the 600. I'm anxious to see how it could possibly get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.