[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hic9582

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait for this processor to finally improve android tablets so there's zero lag and fast navigation. Fingers crossed it goes into a nexus tablet.

Snuggl3s

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love to test the future of mobile processing and i would most definitely love that sexy tablet! I've always wanted one but never had enough money to own one.

DarkTattoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to faster speeds and better GPU and gaming performance. But, most importantly less power consumption without losing perfomance. The basics I know but still important. Thanks for the chance to win.

savedme

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year so I can get one and impress my wife and score mad points on the biker/geek level, which only she can appreciate.

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the huge increase in gpu power. Some friends and I are developing a paintball game for android, I'd love to be able to test it with a snapdragon 800 reference device!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Marty Edwards

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I want the very fastest. Love having a computer in my hand. Even now my phone is faster than my previous computer. This will be a superphone in one's hand and can't want to have the speed and graphics for gaming!

brandorf

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to get to the point where we no longer have to look at the battery meter on the phone, there will always be enough, and your phone will always be fast enough. The Snapdragons are getting us there. The snapdragon in my Nexus 4 is quite impressive as is, I can't wait to see the latest and greatest.

anon(818769)

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
IMO Qualcomm is the way to go with mobile processors these days. Faster clock speeds, cooler processor temps, quick charging, everything this nerd could ask for!

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have the latest and best processor on the market in my phone or tablet.

Sent from my A500 using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463