[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
snapdragon_800_mdps.png

OK, folks. This is gonna be fun. We're teaming up with Qualcomm to give away a pair of Mobile Development Platform devices with Snapdragon 800. That's the latest and greatest Snapdragon that you're going to start seeing in retail devices in the coming months, in Android smartphones as well as tablets.

And that's what you'll be entering to win here. We've got one smartphone and one tablet to give away.

So here's what's what:

• To enter, leave a post in this thread and let us know why you're looking forward to seeing Snapdragon 800 in phones and tablets this year. As is always the case, make sure you're registered to leave a comment (and so that we know where to find you if you win).
  • The contest runs through 5 p.m. EDT, Friday, June 28, 2013, at which point we'll close the thread and pick two winners at random. We'll contact the winners by e-mail and private message through the forums, and announce them on the blog just as soon as we've confirmed both. (If we don't receive a response in a week's time, we'll pick another winner at random.)
  • While we love everybody all over the world, this contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia.
  • You're entering to win one of two coupon codes ? one for a Snapdragon 800 MDP smartphone, and another for a Snapdragon 800 MDP tablet, which you'll be able to redeem at Bsquare.
  • You can only win once. Nobody's taking home a tablet and a phone here.
  • Snapdragon is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
  • For mobile app developers looking for additional opportunities to win a Snapdragon 800 Mobile Development Platform, Qualcomm is sponsoring its own sweepstakes through July 14.

That's it, folks. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
The power without all of the battery killing. Not to mention the great apps and games that devs can produce to take advantage of the snapdragon processor.

anon(1217668)

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in love with the Snapdragon S4 I'm running now- can't wait to see what's changed in two generations. Also, links in post on the front page are broken- they're linking to the creation of a new thread.

Last edited:

pdl2mtl90

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
All of the power along with better battery life. And some of the apps that are possible with Snapdragon are pretty impressive.

gksmithlcw

Software Engineer
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I always look forward to seeing the next generation devices roll out and seeing how powerful these devices have become. If I were to win it would give me a great device on which to develop compelling mobile apps utilizing all the latest, greatest features of the Snapdragon platform.

fmurillo92

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
The Snapdragon 600 in the current smartphones is already amazing for battery life and graphics and this next version has me so excited for the next big jump. All day phone or tablet use is going to be incredible.

thenomad

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Snapdragon offers a lot of opportunity not just for developers but also for users. Not having to worry about leaving it on the charger all the time is a fantastic win in and of itself. I'm looking forward to seeing this in action.

mofoliar

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
i would love to c the qualcomm 800 comes to more phones and tablets.. I like to have snappy and reliable phones and tablets while gaming or just surfing the net.. Send me send me...

ExtremeNerd

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Snapdragon is THE name in mobile computing. There is a reason Tegra bribes developers to make exclusive versions of their games. Otherwise no one would buy those devices....I would love to be out on the forefront of new technology. Nothing is better than the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21