[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiochasylum

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Qualcomm has always been on the forefront of mobile performance. With The Snap 800 coupled with Adreno 330, nothing can compete. So I'd love this device! Thanks Qualcomm and AC for the opportunity to win one of these devices.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I will take all the processing power and battery life that I can get. I am surprised how a high end device from 18 months ago now can feel so sluggish. I think what has changed is my usage. Aside from my strictly work computer, my phone is now my primary computing device.

TheCereal

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I am looking forward to the new Snapdragon 800 mobile CPU as its majorly increased power and batter life for the power will roll in a whole new generation of "superphones" and tablets. I am also due for an upgrade.

xd1936

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site
I'm most excited about the new video options that this SoC opens up... 4K on a tablet/phone! Awesome! Also very excited about the new battery improvements. Let's see what this baby can do!

diligan

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
why would i want one why wouldn't i love tech and i have to be one of the few pipefitters i know of that would appreciate them. that would do just about anything for one of these the snapdragon 800 is just going to be an amazing product and to get a chance to play with one of these would just b the gratest thrill for me

franrich

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Qualcomm is the leader in mobile processors period. Who wouldn't want one. Anyone with .25% tech sense would. My skyrocket needs a break, upgrade is overdue

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to win the tablet cause i wasn't too impressed with my old Nexus 7. It could be really useful for my school work and the extra horse power could really come in handy for games and videos(I'd be primarily using it but I'd be sharing it with my almost 2yr old daughter so she can play a few games here and there so she won't be tempted to destroy my phone :p) She could learn in the process too. :thumbup::D Pick me! :D
Edit:by nexus 7 i meant the tegra 3 chipset inside it and not the actual Nexus 7. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay