[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Lakes

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Heading off to the United States Military Academy in a few weeks, so I'd love a fast, reliable phone I can use to contact my friends and family back home and use to organizemy soon-to-be stressful life. I currently have a BlackBerry that is on its last leg and I don't know if its going to even last until Christmas when I get back. So this would be a great present both to me and my family.

- - - Updated - - -

Heading off to the United States Military Academy in a few weeks, so I'd love a fast, reliable phone I can use to contact my friends and family back home and use to organizemy soon-to-be stressful life. I currently have a BlackBerry that is on its last leg and I don't know if its going to even last until Christmas when I get back. So this would be a great present both to me and my family.

alacrify

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It would be great to first play with, then get in the hands of some devs I know so they can be ahead of the curve when the products start rolling out!

Narffran

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
More power, graphics, multitask better. Way less lag. Oh and to be the cool guy on the web / block until the world catches up. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

warp64

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
"The Snapdragon 800 boasts a quad-core Krait 400 CPU, that can go up to 2.3GHz per core.

To put that in perspective, the base-Ievel Retina MacBook Pros come with a 2.3GHz processor. In other words, things are about to get very fast."
Do I want one, you ask...Hell Yeah!!!!!!!

soboku

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
All my phones have been Snapdragon and I love them. Best processor there is. So to have the best and latest out there to run today's apps that is what I am going for.

dovlek

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well apart from the S800, probably 2 Gb RAM, an awesome GPU maybe the NVIDIA one, and a 1080p screen in a 4.99" screen. With a decent storage amount of around 16 Gb. And of course unlocked bootloader and Pentaband GSM

aallison1882

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Getting a Snapdragon 800 device would be a great laptop/ultrabook replacement as I am in the market for a new everyday laptop, ultrabook or tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power