Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
new-nexus-7-11.jpg

Let's make this easy. We know you want a new Nexus 7 of your very own. We want you to have a new Nexus 7 of your very own. Leave a comment in this thread to win one of your very own! We're giving away two of the tablets, and you'll get them as soon as we are able to get them ordered (one per winner).

There are a few of rules:
  • You have to have used a legit email address to register for AC. If you didn't, we can't contact you and we'll have to find someone else who wants the tablet that should have been yours.
  • Only enter once. We can tell if you cheat, and cheaters are put on a list. You never want to be on that list.
  • If you have won a device (that'd be a phone, tablet or Google TV unit) from AC in the past 12 months, you can't win. Spread the love a little bit.

The contest is going to stay open until next Tuesday (July 30) at 11:59 PM Eastern time. I'll shut it down then, and randomly pick two winners.

Good luck, and #HOLOYOLO.

Last edited:

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I want one so bad! I can't afford it right now but would love to have one for free! Count me in! It would be awesome to win it!

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
This would be a great first win from AC!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Edit: Now it would be even better, my OG Nexus 7 got stolen today :(:'(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie