[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

belizeancharms

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I love my coral. It was a gift from my aunt and it reminds me of home. I'm from Belize and every time I get homesick...I smell the coral. It still smells like the bottom of the Caribbean Sea...salty.

Attachments

• IMG_20130911_144055.jpg
    IMG_20130911_144055.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 3

jhuckabey

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Max_resized.jpg
This is Max. I love Max, but I have a special appreciation for him due to his relationship with my mother.
In the last year, mom was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I hate that, even with meds, she has pain that she can't escape. She seems most at ease when chillin' with Max, though. He wraps near her legs and uses her leg or foot as a pillow.
If I was able to score one of the HP Slatebooks, it would go to mom. She tries to stay connected, but sitting at a desk is uncomfortable for her. Maybe a tablet on the couch would better suit the situation, but in *this* economy... : s
Grats to whomever wins; seems like a nice little Tegra 4-powered Android tablet convertible!

dmiller1969

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
This little girl has been in my life for 11 years. I adopted her from an animal rescue in Orlando, FL, who found her roaming the streets at roughly the age of four months. She has been with me through some of the hardest times of my life, including my disabling health issues that took me from work eight years ago and forced me to give up my home in Orlando and return to Virginia to live with family. She stays by my side all day, keeping me company while I work on completing my master's degree program in adult education so that I may find work teaching online that will permit me to support myself again while accommodating the peculiar restrictions of my health conditions. I know I probably should have posted about my love of technology (more like an addiction, really) and uploaded a picture of my phone or something along those lines but with my unique scenario, this cat is (often) the only company I have day in and day out. For that and so many reasons, I love and appreciate her and would not know what I would do without her. :)
Isabella 36.jpg

robthomps82

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
IMAG0053.jpg
This is my weenie dog Hunnie...she's my baby. I've had her for a year now. Her previous owner was giving her and her babies away at a Walmart and was going to put them to sleep if no one took them. My ex-gf picked her up and one of her babies. I kept the mother(Hunnie). She is now in a well off forever home and I wouldn't give her up for anything. She is the sweetest animal I have ever known.

pdxbrian

May 1, 2013
Visit site
My favorite place... Medellin Colombia. It's crazy how much the place has changed and the reputation it has is dated. The people are warm, incredibly friendly and it is stunningly beautiful. This pic was taken from the Metrocable - a cablecar going up the side of the valley that leaves a great view of the city. This is on the way to Parque Arvi, a nature preserve that is equally beautiful (second pic).

Photo taken with my HTC One :)

medellin metrocable.JPG

IMAG0101.jpg

Thomas Ferris

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My Wife and I love these two. We got them as pups, brother and sister from different litters. Brazilian Mastiffs. They still have some growing to do!

Attachments

• Lady Bird and Bear.jpg
    Lady Bird and Bear.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 6

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
20130828_173050.jpg

This is my "why" for just about everything these days... My two girls who are the best of friends!

Attachments

• Sisters.jpg
    Sisters.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 7

Magnetic_dud

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, maybe I have a simple one:
I love my keyboard, I got it when I went to high school, and I always kept with me, still using with newer PCs even if it's PS/2 (using USB adapters)
The most used keys now are worn out, but maybe that's why I can't change it. Thinking that I even didn't buy this keyboard, I got it as a gift from my ISP from subscribing to their dialup plan.
keyboard.jpg

Deidre Adams

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I LOVE my baby girl so much who is my world. She's in the 7th grade and writing reports after reports AFTER REPORTS does something harsh to those little fingers. Winning the
S to the L to the ATE BOOK X2 would really help not just her, but me out too.
THANKS FOR THE COOL OPPORTUNITY, U ROCK!
♡♥♡:p

Attachments

• 1378938405117.jpg
    1378938405117.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.