[Closed] Show your doodle and you could win a cool prize pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
sketch82184315.png

I've been having a ball the past few days fooling around with the Note 3. The most fun part is that it got my passion for doodling fired back up, and I've been sharing a few pictures I've scribbled out here and there. The S Pen will do that to you.
But you don't have to have a Note to put stylus to glass and create some fancy drawings. Or unfancy drawings, as the case may be :) A conversation got started on Google+ and it was decided that AndroidCentral needed to run another doodle contest.

Let's do it!

The "rules"

1. Use an Android device, and a stylus. Any Android device. Any stylus. If you have a Note, you instantly have a small advantage, but plenty of other combos work.

2. You'll need a good drawing app. If you have a Note 3 or Note 10.1 - 2014 edition, you'll probably want to install the free version of SketchBook from your app drawer. If not, there are quite a few drawing apps in Google Play. The one I use (as well as a lot of other people with way more talent than me) is Markers from Google's Daniel Sander. It's free, supports multitouch drawing, and is pressure sensitive for most devices with any stylus. It even works very nicely on the Note if you prefer less interface and fewer fancy options.

Whatever you use, be sure to tell us which device, what stylus, and what app you used.

3. Keep it clean. This is a family site. Yeah, I know the best doodles sometimes are a little raunchy, but think of the children. Other than that, draw whatever you wanna draw :)

4. Post it here, in this thread, before Friday October 18 at 11:59 PM Eastern. I'll pick at least three winners, who will get a fabulous prize pack. Only post one or you'll get black carded and sent to the penalty box where nobody has ever won a prize.

The Prizes

I got with Michelle, who is the person to get with when you need magic to happen, and she has a cool box of goodies for the winners. Inside it will be:

A Chromecast. Because you can never cast too many things.
A random Android mini collectable. Michelle has a treasure chest full of random awesome things, and she'll reach in and grab a mini collectable out of it.
The rare, and highly desirable Android Central coffee mug. You won't find these for sale anywhere, and please never ask what I had to do to get mine.

Now, show us your doodle!

Last edited:

Rehan Ah

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I love doodling but doodling on my tablet(Sony Tablet S) proves to be difficult!
I read the rules but I am still posting this doodle of a Cool Android, even though it's drawn on a paper with a pen...
(Feel free to disqualify me)
2013-08-29 00.01.49.jpg

iLoganRussell

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I just drew this doodle this past week, how convenient lol
Done with Adobe Photoshop on my Galaxy S4! I used one of the cheap $2 stylus from eBay.

Attachments

• 1381222494642.jpg
    1381222494642.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 145

Hans Pedersen

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
156319_10151242486352399_221057531_n.jpg
I just realised that I have somehow managed to delete all of my oldest screen dumps from Draw Something. =(
Anyhoo, this one was made on a Nexus 7 (2012 edition) with my index finger. :)

Jason Lee

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
This was done in Sketchbook mobile on my nexus s using my finger. But it is my favorite doodle because it is of my fianc? and she is pretty. :)

I am currently doodling in sketchbook pro on my nexus 4 using some cheepy belkin stylus I found at Walmart. ;)

Sketch131155.png

captain_dl

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am no artist, but here's my sketch. It was done on my Nexus7 (first edition) with Sketchbook Pro and a cheap $5 stylus. It's our faithful robot pal trick or treating.

BooDroidSketch.jpg

3rdflyleaf

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
This was my Galaxy S2 lockscreen wallpaper. It's supposed to look like I'm swiping the screen. I used the old Picsay app, yes a basic brush sizes and colors option and no auto save function. Using my finger. And yes this is me in my school uniform. :")

Attachments

• 1345179853-picsay.jpg
    1345179853-picsay.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.