11-06-2013 10:05 AM
17,742 ... 613614615616617 ...
tools
  1. redraider08's Avatar
    Would love to win one!
    11-04-2013 05:32 PM
  2. Selma Correa's Avatar
    need one!
    anon(879969) likes this.
    11-04-2013 05:32 PM
  3. donniejett's Avatar
    I would love a Nexus!
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  4. phaet2112's Avatar
    Would be nice to win a white one! Thanks for the chance.
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  5. moises1204's Avatar
    i never win anything but you never know!
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  6. MattLauver1's Avatar
    Does it have the wifi's and the bigger GB's???
    Haha. I want it!
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  7. phenylamide's Avatar
    Please pick me!
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  8. Ryan Eskew's Avatar
    I'll take it in black.
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  9. 2lphill's Avatar
    Win a Nexus 5 on November 5 .

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    11-04-2013 05:33 PM
  10. Myron Thornberry's Avatar
    Great idea for a contest! I can't WAIT to try this device!!
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  11. Daniel Diaz De La Iglesia's Avatar
    I want a Nexus 5
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  12. seventeenseconds's Avatar
    Want one! Either color will do.. would love to gift it for my wife and bring her over and off IOS.
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  13. NinoRastaman's Avatar
    Hello from Spain! Good luck to all androids!

    Follow me on Twitter if you want, @NinoRastaman.
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  14. Adocus's Avatar
    Please let me be the chosen one for this awesome phone
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  15. cward0625's Avatar
    I'll take any free Nexus 5 going!
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  16. Luisa Correa's Avatar
    yey nexus lindu! i want one!
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  17. anon(879969)'s Avatar
    My Epic4g Touch has long lost it's ability to please and my eyes have begun to wander. I have been keeping an eye on the Nexus girls for some time and with latest one coming of age, it's time for me to let my old love go.
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  18. Derrick McCrimmon's Avatar
    May I have a Nexus 5 please?
    11-04-2013 05:34 PM
  19. puniccioni's Avatar
    why hello there!
    i'm in!
    11-04-2013 05:35 PM
  20. freeze26's Avatar
    I'm in thanks for the opportunity
    11-04-2013 05:35 PM
  21. nimer55's Avatar
    2/15,000 about. so one in 1/8000. Beats any lottery prize in odds, is free, and, prize. I mean, even if you got a million dollars, you'd have to wait 4-5 weeks for a Nexus 5.

    I guess I don't really Need one. about 40% of my Nexus 4's touchscreen still responds to touches (the other 60% doesn't detect a press or swipe... ever..), that's not THAT bad.
    11-04-2013 05:35 PM
  22. migupais's Avatar
    Please! I love this phone! This is THA phone! Good luck to everyone and particularly to myself!
    11-04-2013 05:35 PM
  23. Furan746's Avatar
    This phone is amazing, I would love the opportunity to give it a spin! =D
    11-04-2013 05:35 PM
  24. vsual's Avatar
    Need one, still on photon. So tired of gingerbread!!!
    11-04-2013 05:36 PM
  25. WitchDoktor's Avatar
    Me? Mine? Please?
    11-04-2013 05:36 PM
17,742 ... 613614615616617 ...

Similar Threads

  1. How to save pictures from MMS in hangouts?
    By Zendroid1 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 06:39 PM
  2. digitizer/ screen/ lens/ glass/ LCD of Nexus 4
    By HamzaJassar in forum Nexus 4 Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:43 PM
  3. Purchasing devices from play store app
    By regor60 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 06:06 PM
  4. Android Lost on Vz Note 3?
    By TheMacs in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:00 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD