[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptbojo

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Well I just saw my baby for the first time and heard it's heart beat and I thought what better way to celebrate than play some games! A NVIDIA terra or shield would deffinatly help this new dream become reality.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I think either of these would be fantastic. I would honestly have a hard time choosing one of the other. Right now mobile gaming is about all I have time for and great googily moogily nVidia would be the way to do it the way it's meant to be.

abezzilla99

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have a secondary device. My contract isn't up with verizon until may and my Gnex is getting pretty unbearable. A secondary device would help me get through this contract, would probably help my gnex with battery life too.

Zeustopher

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win a Tegra Note because I have wanted a device to be able to take quick notes on at work or at school. All the other devices have just been too expensive for me or too large to be able to carry around everywhere. A 7" tablet would be perfect! I would love to win a Shield because how awesome would it be to show my friends this really fast Android device with a controller built in where I can lay down some serious gaming wherever I am?!

And last of all, I would love to win either device simply because I have always been a fan of Nvidia! Owning a device made just for and by them would be awesome! Through all the video card 'wars' I've always preferred and bought, and will continue buying, Nvidia products.

Thanks Nvidia and Android Central! You both rock!

Outrager

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have one of these. I just recently bought a Nexus 4 to replace my flip phone and don't want to play games on it because of how much battery life it consumes. If I had this NVIDIA Shield I could play the games I want without worrying about not having battery life to make calls or other phone stuff.

pinch55

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win one of them Notes! I have been good all year too! I could really use this to take notes when talking with customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie