[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmtech

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win an NVIDIA device. Since they've came out I've really reallllllyyyy wanted to get one, but ya know, money's tight. This would be the most excellent christmas gift for myself and my family.

Fingers crossed!

steiny1

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a shield or the note. I've been looking into a purchasing a shield in the near future, but was counting on winning the lottery last night to afford one. So here's to hoping I have more luck on my side on Android Central.

stevehopman77

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
With all the chances to win this Christmas season, AC is surely on top of it. Winning the Shield would be great because my kids could just do games on that. They love some Riptide GP2 and this would be a great addition during this holiday season. Thanks again, Jerry!

iamblob

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not eligible to win but I just wanted to say what an awesome contest by AC and Nvidia! Good luck to you fortunate people in the US!

Waterdroid

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
-Skip this post please. I didn't notice the 'You have to be in the US'.-
Good luck to y'all!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

mtromero

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I would love the Shield, but my wife would love the Note (since I have a Nexus 7, and she is tabletless). So really as long as I win it is a win-win.

sabrekane

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
To win either one of these devices would be an awesome finish to the year. I would have to say the Tegra Note would be my first choice.
AndroidCentral...make it so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12