[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
nvidia-tegra-1.jpg

What better way to end the year than with one of two awesome Tegra 4 devices?

Nvidia knows how to make mobile processors. The benchmarks tell part of the story, but using a device like the Tegra Note or the Shield tells the rest. Vanilla Android, fast as heck, and games that rival full consoles for eye-candy and effects. The Shield takes the gaming bit a step further with a fully integrated, top-notch gamepad built into the unit, and the Note comes in with some killer camera features and excellent software and hardware integration for natural stylus input. These two are innovative, and the kind of device we love to see.

Now you have a chance to have one for your very own!

We've partnered with Nvidia and are giving away three Shields and three Tegra Notes to some lucky AC members. Winning one is easy — leave a comment in this thread saying how much you would like to have one. We'll pick six winners on December 24 and Nvidia will ship out some goodies.

The rules (read this part!)
  • You have to use a valid email address in your profile here at AC. Nothing hurts worse than picking a winner and having the email address bounce back when trying to tell them they won a kickin prize. Don't be that guy or gal.
  • Only enter once. We check for cheaters. We have a special list of cheaters that you don't want to be on. If you post more than once on accident, PM a mod and we will fix it :)
  • You have to be in the US. Sorry, but thems the breaks.
  • If you've won a device from AC in any contest in 2013, you can't win this one. Share the love.
  • Be kind whenever you can. We can't check on this one, but Karma might help you win a prize if you are ;)
Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
First... I would LOVE to have an NVidia Note this year for Christmas! Times are tight and my smartphone is always working hard so I would love to give it a break!

Thanks Android Central for having such excellent contests!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

eureb

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
While winning this wouldn't be the best thing thing to possibly happen over Christmas (#1 would be my girlfriend saying yes to "the question" next week), but It'd be a moderately close 2nd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

brrbtr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I want to win one (the Note, especially) THIIIIIIS MUCH! Oh, I guess you can't seem me stretching my hands as far apart as I can, but take my word for it - I am. And it's a LOT!

Belatukadro

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
AC rocks! And man, I gotta say those Nvidia devices look great. Kinda looking forward to having a competitor to Qualcomm next year, this one-horse-race in the mobile space is getting a little boring :)

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice to have the shield as playing games on a tablet or phone can be a bit hard when not using a controller.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I would love this so much that I'd consider giving my first born son the middle name Jerry if I won!

(I would do first name, but we have a tradition of K names in my family.)

Status
Not open for further replies.