[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield or Tegra Note from AC and NVIDIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehaha1

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Having one of these would be great, as I really don't have any android device other than a partially broken Galaxy S Captivate. So having one would not only let me experience android at levels above Gingerbread from the actual manufacturer instead of a custom ROM, it would also make the barrier of entry to making apps that much smaller, as I would be able to see how powerful hardware can work as well!

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Please OH PLEASE PICK ME..

I want this so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

I need that NVIDIA & TEGRA POWER! ..........my body is ready

pantag2

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
This is a great contest with great hardware. I would love to win one. The Shield looks very nice and I am a big android fan. Happy Holidays to all. !

blackomen

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have always loved gaming but haven't owned a dedicated system in a while, one of these would make my day!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Ken T

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 97361

What better way to end the year than with one of two awesome Tegra 4 devices?

Nvidia knows how to make mobile processors. The benchmarks tell part of the story, but using a device like the Tegra Note or the Shield tells the rest. Vanilla Android, fast as heck, and games that rival full consoles for eye-candy and effects. The Shield takes the gaming bit a step further with a fully integrated, top-notch gamepad built into the unit, and the Note comes in with some killer camera features and excellent software and hardware integration for natural stylus input. These two are innovative, and the kind of device we love to see.

Now you have a chance to have one for your very own!

We've partnered with Nvidia and are giving away three Shields and three Tegra Notes to some lucky AC members. Winning one is easy — leave a comment in this thread saying how much you would like to have one. We'll pick six winners on December 24 and Nvidia will ship out some goodies.

The rules (read this part!)
  • You have to use a valid email address in your profile here at AC. Nothing hurts worse than picking a winner and having the email address bounce back when trying to tell them they won a kickin prize. Don't be that guy or gal.
  • Only enter once. We check for cheaters. We have a special list of cheaters that you don't want to be on. If you post more than once on accident, PM a mod and we will fix it :)
  • You have to be in the US. Sorry, but thems the breaks.
  • If you've won a device from AC in any contest in 2013, you can't win this one. Share the love.
  • Be kind whenever you can. We can't check on this one, but Karma might help you win a prize if you are ;)
Good luck, everyone!

lauticol

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd really like one of this tablets, they can make my student life easier (in case of the Note) or my personal life funnier (Shield :D). Thanks AC and NVidia for this gifts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol